Skip to comments.Speculation Grows That Obama May Drop Biden
Posted on 08/07/2012 9:08:03 PM PDT by tsowellfan
Joe Bidens second week-long vacation in little over a month is fueling speculation that President Barack Obama may be preparing to make a change in his running mate.
"The Vice President and Dr. Jill Biden will be in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. There are no public events scheduled," Bidens White House schedule reads. A month ago, Biden and his wife, took the week of July 4 to vacation, also in Rehoboth Beach, the Weekly Standard reported.
Biden's second week-long vacation in as many months is likely to fuel speculation that President Barack Obama is considering dropping the veteran politician from the ticket this election, the Standard commented.
Biden's frequent errors and gaffes in office and on the campaign trail have been the source of much consternation for the Obama administration, and have resulted in strong calls for Biden to be dropped from the ticket....
(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...
For Elizabeth Warren?
Palin as VP. Good for anyone.
Hysteria and desperation is starting to set in for Barry the Kenyan Guy.
But who else could provide such insular security? Pelosi?
Has to be a lesser light or the Ego Gods will not be satiated.
Having another ethnic minority couldn’t hurt.
Cynthia McKinney would make a fine VP for Obama..
Will he pick a homosexual abortionist?
From your post to God’s ears...
Meanwhile, SP is busy trying to win the Senate for us.
It’s been an OPEN SECRET since the Obamacare debate that Obama intended to nominate Hillary as VP, if Dems were in trouble come 2012.
If he chooses Hillary he’ll get re-elected then probably Breitbart her.
We’ll know for sure when Slick Willie’s wife shows up on the boob tube screeching, “I ain’t no ways tarred!”
An ugly witch locked in a close Senate race? That’s absurd. She’s a nobody unless she beats Brown first. Nazis are in love with her for some reason.
Biden is a ventriloquist’s dummy.
Or visa versa.
Not a chance. Oblablah has to lose for Hitlery to run next time round. She HAAAAAAATES obummer.The Clintoons hate any dem who have poor political instincts and do not understand the world around them.
OMG! He’s writing off Delaware!
>Will he pick a homosexual abortionist?<
Isn’t that every lib on the planet?
An astute observation. Might explain her high profile at the convention. White. Female. Women without morals attract the same and help to advance Marx II and everything else, so why not? The dims need to win women’s vote.
Nice parting shot to Hillary also, as in, you-are-so-yesterday.
How about Kucinich?
Well if Obama gets reelected due to Hilary, you can thank republicans for the idiotic strategy of building up Hilary last time in the belief it would get women to vote for McCain. And our heart throb Sarah Palin was a key player in that. Meanwhile, Hilary is as stupid and dangerous as ever.
I suppose it’s possible, but it seems so unlikely this close to the election. Any attempt to force Biden off now is going to be seen for what it is, a panic move. True, Hillary! would help Obama in some quarters. I still believe, though, most voters are basically fair people and would not take it lightly if Obama blatantly shoved his own VP under the bus. Biden’s a clown, but he’s been a loyal clown to this administration.
Just making a safe guess.
I thought Biden would be gone with 90 days to go. That time has arrived...
Anybody that accepts the VP slot over Biden can kiss their political career goodbye when Obama loses. Who is willing to accept the challenge?
Rosie Odonnell, her time has come..
Even if he is dropped, Hillary will not be on the ticket. She knows 0bama is a loser and certainly cannot be tied into his record if she makes a run in 2016. That's why she will no longer be SoS after 2012.
Perhaps he’s waiting to see who Romney chooses before he makes a final decision on who to replace Biden with.
Having another ethnic minority couldnt hurt.
It will either be a structural feminist or a latino...both with marxist leanings of course.
When was Sarah involved in any effort to build up Hillary? Never happened. And any GOP who supported Hillary in the dem primary were trying to derail barak by making their primary last longer.
But you are wrong about Sarah being any part of that.
What!?! Drop Old Stupid Joe? If Barky does that, who will he replace him with? The reason he picked Stupid Joe was so he could look smarter by comparison. Now who is he going to get? They don’t come any dumber than Old Stupid Joe.
OTOH... after several news cycles have been devoted to Biden gaffes, they likely have him on a short list. (I don't think Obama was quite ready to go public with his gay marriage "evolution".)
The Hildabeast is the only possible VP nominee that could possibly help Obama.
1. Hillary is, and always was a liar. In fact, she is a perennial, perpetual, obligate liar ( Sir Edmund Hillary is her namesake, She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. She read the Wall Street on how to succeed in the futures market, she didn't know about the FALN pardons, stealing White House china and art was somehow an error, she was a Yankees fan, and many other whoppers.) And So, in March of 2011 when she says that in she will retire from politics in 2012, any village idiot knows that she's running for VEEP in 2012.
2. This is important. In 2011, (alleged) President Obama, Vice President Biden, and Hillary Rodham (Clinton), by my guess, conspired to have Hillary be the VEEP candidate.
3. This means that Biden will need to bow out. Now, since Democrats are NEVER, EVER honest about anything, I expect Biden to FAKE a health condition, and just go along.
4. Then, since the Dems just love PUBLICITY STUNTS, I expect a fake plea from Obama to Hillary to be the VEEP, while...
5. Hillary FAKES playing hard-to-get, saying (lying, of course) that she's "retiring" and doesn't want it. Mind you, I suspect that this is the script since 2011.
6. So, just in time for the Dem convention, you will see (planted) "news" stories about allegedly worried Dems pleading to Hillary..."Please accept the VEEP nomination, Hillary, the nation needs you", and other such lines.
7. This will be a mandatory media fenzy (they have already ceded that First Amendment thingy to Obama, anyway), and the "news" media will make this a 24/7 national worry. How can we convince Hillary to accept?
8. I would love to be wrong about any of this.
No one on that side could unite their fractions more than Bill or Hillary. That party is in dire straights though their ideas to transform America is still intact.
“Not a chance. Oblablah has to lose for Hitlery to run next time round”
Don’t understand this.
Dumping Biden for Bill Ayers makes sense.
Thanks for typing it up for me!
Or Alan West.
Biden though, always seemed like an insurance policy for barry in that at least no one with any concern for the country, however misdirected, would do him any harm and actually raise Biden to the Presidency.
While I agree that Hillary would be the obvious choice to bolster Obama’s chances, I can’t see Obama trusting the Clintons enough to take the chance. With Hillary one heartbeat away from the presidency, Bamster might feel a little nervous. Plus Sweet Moochelle would never stand for it.