Rham said: "It's easy to do business in Chicago when you know 'the rules.' Chick-Fil-A can open in our town as long as it adopts 'Chicago Values.' "
(1) weekly cash pay off to the alderman;
(2) hire six of the alderman's friends who work only random days of the month,
(3) BIG AL from the Mayor's office picks up all cash in brown paper bags at CFA's back door,
(4) Train Chick Fil A staff to shoot 10-12 customers per month,
(5) Any CFA customers actually killed must be registered to vote as Democrats,
(6) $100,00 campaign contribution to Obama,
(7) free food to Jesse Jackson, Jr, who is now "convalescing," b/c he screwed up buying Obama's Senate seat.
Good one Liz!