Skip to comments.Beer but no bumper cars as Obama magic slips in Iowa [Media Starting To Admit BO Sucks?]
Posted on 08/17/2012 3:56:30 AM PDT by SoFloFreeper
- He avoids the State Fair bumper cars, speaks to smaller groups, and makes fewer promises than he did in 2008.
Four years after Iowa propelled President Barack Obama to the White House, he needs the state more than ever, but a tour through his old campaign stomping grounds this week revealed a much different political climate - and a much different candidate -- than the Iowa and the Obama of four years ago.
(Excerpt) Read more at in.mobile.reuters.com ...
7 reasons why we must vote Obama out of office:
1. In his 2nd term, the gloves will come off and Obama will truly become Obamugavez
2. In his 2nd term, given the opportunity, Obama will appoint Eric Holder to the Supreme Court
3. In his 2nd term, Obama will accelerate the process of marginalizing both the Supreme Court and Congress and concentrating all political power in America in the executive agencies, such as the EPA, which will increasingly subject Americans to Rule by Fiat, rather than Rule of Law.
4. In his 2nd term Obama will accelerate his tear-down of the American defense establishment and effectively remove America from the world stage (a promise hes already basically made to the Russians)
5. In his 2nd term, Obama will sign a deal with the Arabs to sell Israel down the river
6. In his 2nd term, Obama will take the gloves off on Global Warming and basically shut down whats left of the US economy in order to make the very worst of the EnviroNazis happy.
7. In his 2nd term, Obama will step up his active, covert support for street gangs, flash mobs and New Black Panther voter intimidation, with the goal of staging and inciting civil unrest and marginalizing any kind of spontaneous dissent.
8. In his 2nd term, Obama will accelerate the process of ceding US sovereignty to the UN on all matters, particularly those involving the environment, gun control and victims rights (aka anti-home-schooling).
Good article......maybe there IS hope!
A second term of this monster will be the end of us.
It’s the same old Obama , He hasn’t changed, but the lie has grown stale.We have seen the Change and lost the hope.
Yeah... but they're all going to Paul Ryan! ; )
Such indifference is evident in the polls.
Sounds like “Morning in America” is coming again soon. And what a long dark night it has been.
Obama is going to lose Iowa!!! No money, No Crowds, No Substance, No Plan, No Biden, No Obama, No General Motors (GM headed for bankruptcy again, horrilbe car sales in the USA).
Now....folks, we must not only defeat Obama/Biden, we must politically destroy the entire Democrat Party that supported these would be America destroyers!!! Get on it!!! Got to get all our “Good guys & Gals” to the polls on election day, November 6, 2012!!!
Hopefully, the landslide is so complete it'll wash away the dregs currently running the DNC, and give America a moderate-conservative alternative. While I probably still wouldn't vote for them, we need a strong two-party system to keep Republicans honest.
Iowa represents 6 (count 'em, 6) electoral votes. Obama spent three days there, one day for every two electoral votes. There are 80 precious days left before the election. Isn't this an inordinate amount of time for a sitting president to spend for a lousy 6 EV's?
Their polling must look awful on this. The public polling looks bad enough for Obama. The latest objective poll of likely Iowa voters (Rasmussen 8/8) shows Romney ahead by two points. If you factor in the "Wilder Factor" Romney is winning Iowa by 7 to 12 points, a virtual landslide. Does Obama think he can't win in November without Iowa? Do they think the only way to win Iowa is an all-Obama all-the-time saturation campaign? Are they panicking?
Anecdotal evidence seems to point to his support crumbling in Iowa and elsewhere.
"There is plenty of time for big rallies," a campaign official said about the small crowd sizes. ---My goodness, this is Iowa. A visiting President is big news.
He waves from the podium and shakes hands on the "rope line," but his words come primarily from the text on his TelePrompter. ---Heaven forbid someone should ask a question about his job performance.
"That enthusiasm that he saw the first time around just isn't there," said Tim Hagle, a political science professor at the University of Iowa. ---Isn't it funny how those unfulfilled promises come back to haunt you?
None dare call it by its true name, disgust!
Dear Heavenly Father, please deliver us from Barack Obama with a landslide victory starting with Iowa. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
"There is plenty of time for big rallies," a campaign official said about the small crowd sizes.
Paul Ryan is pitching to sell out crowds and wait until he gets to Florida and campaigns at the Villages with Mama, 79 year old, white haired, loving Betty Ryan saying, "Vote for my Pauly and his pal, that nice family man, Mitt,"
Go Paul, kick ass.
....and including this statement in the article was a not so subtle ploy by Reuters to insert Romney's religion into the "news".
You have a great tagline. Absolutely true.
The Obama Adminstration: 2nd wave of attacks on America after 9/11
The only thing different about obama now compared to four yearsa ago is...... Nothing. Some independents voted for him that shouldn’t have based on his record, and virtually every journalist covered for him. Now the media is tacitly admitting they f’d up by saying he’s different now. BS.
There are more people publicly turning their backs on Obama and Biden.
I loved the guy refusing to shake Zero’s hand.
"I like to drink beer. Everybody likes to relax with a glass of wine or drink a beer," she said.
That, in a nutshell, is what's wrong with the country -- half the electorate is completely and totally braindead and on government life support.