Romney should take all 203 pages
of his 2010 tax return over to the senate and shove it up 'Hairy Reed's'(sic) sphincter, live on CSPAN.
- Romney had a taxable income of: $17,120,067
- Romney PAID $4,619,207 in taxes -- 27%
- But he only owed 'Barry's IRS': $3,009,766 -- 17.62%
- Which means Romney OVERPAID the IRS: $1,609,441
- That $1,609,441 is what Romney is owed as a refund
- The amount Romney is getting as a refund is: $0.00!
Romney is carrying that $1,609,441 over for 2011's taxes. In English -- he's letting the FedGov use his money at No Interest for a year. What demonRAT would do that? Howz about none of them!! And if anyone -- as in your typical loudmouth Commie Dem -- has an issue with that effective rate of 17.62% I'd tell them to take it up with Barry's IRS. After I knocked their friggen teeth out.
Hell, if Romney paid $100 in Income Taxes, that'd still be $100 MORE than Barry's Crony, GE did, which was ZERO!! And it'd be $100 MORE than 50% of all tax filers who not only pay ZERO Taxes but then, they get a %$# @$%& 'REFUND' on money they never paid in the first place!!
Those %$#*%$@# LEECHES are at a Negative Tax Rate.
posted on 08/21/2012 12:48:13 PM PDT
(Si vis pacem, para bellum.)
Meanwhile turbo Tim can’t even pay the right amount in the first place.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson