The problem I have with politicians who call themselves pro-life is this...if you believe a woman can make the choice to abort a baby that is conceived from a rape, then you are PRO-CHOICE. Period. You are NOT PRO-LIFE and don’t say you are....the end. I do believe that most people today are pro-choice for others even though they, themselves could or would NOT have an abortion. Romney and Ryan are PRO-CHOICE and should say that...tell the truth.
All I know is that I’ve gone from not caring one way or the other as a teen to being a solid pro lifer as an adult. Even as recently as a few years ago I could find exceptions but I’ve realized that they were cop outs.
Life is just too precious.
Romney and Ryan are PRO-CHOICE and should say that...tell the truth.You're definitely right! But will they? Just heard on FOX News (Akin was on) that Ryan called him "again," asking him straight out to step down, so Mitt's got his hold on Ryan pretty tight now. It's a shame. Ryan was a 100% pro-life Catholic. I wonder when his "On the Issues" page is going to change. That's a black mark that could cost him his soul. Of course, there's always repentance.
So if someone is staunchly pro-life and would forbid abortion for 99.99% of pregnancies, but would allow abortion in the other 00.01%, they should describe themselves as "Pro-Choice. Period". Right.
Okay, following this logic, do YOU believe a woman should have the CHOICE to abort her child if the pregnancy will kill her?
If so, you better start describing yourself as "Pro-Choice. Period."