Skip to comments.Islamophobic Hysteria Becomes Conventional Wisdom
Posted on 08/25/2012 1:26:50 PM PDT by Impala64ssa
Its been quite a week to be the author of The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.
My book was well received by the public and generously reviewed by some of the conservative press. In what passes for the mainstream media, however, it was mostly ignored and otherwise panned as Islamophobic hysteria. This was because the book had two themes that were deeply unpopular:
1. Islamic supremacism is not a fringe ideology, but instead an entirely mainstream interpretation of Islam that is followed by hundreds of millions of Muslims worldwide the dominant Islam of the Middle East, and whether a majority or a strong plurality the dynamic Islam in the rest of the world today, including the West. Its chief proponents are the Saudi kingdom and the Muslim Brotherhood (Iran and its satellites compete with a Shiite version that is equally revolutionary, but there are vastly more Sunnis than Shiites). The Brotherhood rightly perceives itself as the intellectual vanguard of a global Islamic mass-movement with a ground-up strategy for Islamizing societies that prioritizes the implementation of sharia.
2. Islamists and Leftists are frequent collaborators. Though their disagreements are several and not trivial (e.g., womens rights, gay rights, abortion), they are in harmony on basic, big-picture matters. Both ideologies are totalitarian in the sense of wanting centralized control of peoples lives, down to the small details; both elevate the good of the collective (or the ummah) over the individual; both are vigorously anti-capitalist (something most Americans still do not know about Islamist ideology); and neither can succeed in achieving its grand design without suppressing the liberties and self-determinism of the citizen.
On point 2, some objected to my use of the word sabotage in the subtitle.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
Sponsoring FReepers are contributing
$10 Each time a New Monthly Donor signs up!
Get more bang for your FR buck!
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Crazy right wing, bitter clinger, Islamophobes are at it again!
I mean, it’s not as if msulims actually cut people’s heads off, stone them to death, kill their own daughters or fly giant airliners into skyscrapers.
I recently finished reading the Koran on the principle of “Know your enemy” and my own doctrine of going to original sources. Surprising, really. Apparently, Muhammad’s intention was to convert the polytheistic Arabs to the monotheistic religion of the Jews whom he respected because they had their religion in a book (He later had a beef with the local Jews though). Ergo, the Koran: The Book, “How Arabs should worship the God of Abraham”, for Arabs, in Arabic and incorporating traditional Arab values. His methods for spreading his gospel were a bit, ah, forceful I guess you could say; certainly by Judeo-Christian standards.
Yes...and the Koran is only 14% of the Sharia Doctrine...the other 86% is in the Hadith and Siras. Mountains of additional Sharia practices and legitimized violent acts and practices against non-muslims and singled out Christians and Jews are detailed in the Sunna (Hadith plus Siras). Happy reading.
A very useful, very large site on the organization of political Islamic doctrine is at:
The public is mislead thinking the Koran is the end all of Islam,... the end all is the Trilogy as outlined above.
The sad thing is when muslims have the numbers to enforce sharia, it will require a vikingesque response! Evil begets evil and it will require a like minded response to vanquish it, just ask the crusaders, evil backs down when it has a boot on its throat or its head on a pike, liberalism and humanism coddle evil, so it multiplies!