Skip to comments.University of Dallas on list of least gay-friendly schools in America
Posted on 08/27/2012 4:08:37 PM PDT by ConservativeStatement
The Princeton Reviews annual lists of most and least gay-friendly universities is out, and Texas is, sadly, well-represented on the least LGBT friendly list. (Subscription is required to view the list.) The good news first: SMU dropped out of the top 20, following a No. 12 ranking last year.
(Excerpt) Read more at dallaslifeblog.dallasnews.com ...
The MSM’s obsession with homosexuality continues . . .
1. Grove City College (Grove City, Pa.)
2. Hampden-Sydney College (Hampden-Sydney, Va.)
3. College of the Ozarks (Point Lookout, Mo.)
4. Wheaton College (Wheaton, Ill.)
5. University of Notre Dame (South Bend, Ind.)
6. Catholic University of America (Washington, D.C.)
7. Texas A&M (College Station)
8. Wake Forest (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
9. University of Rhode Island (Kingston, Rhode Island)
10. Baylor University (Waco)
11. Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
12. Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah)
13. Boston College (Chestnut Hill, Mass.)
14. Thomas Aquinas College (Santa Paula, Calif.)
15. University of Dallas (Irving)
16. University of Tennessee (Knoxville)
17. Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Indiana, Pa.)
18. Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, Mich.)
19. Pepperdine University (Malibu, Calif.)
20. University of Wyoming (Laramie, Wyo.)
1. Emerson College (Boston)
2. University of Wisconsin (Madison, Wis.)
3. Stanford University (Stanford, Calif.)
4. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering (Needham, Mass.)
5. New York University (New York City)
6. New College of Florida (Sarasota)
7. Bennington College (Bennington, Vt.)
8. Warren Wilson College (Asheville, N.C.)
9. College of the Atlantic (Bar Harbor, Maine)
10. Wellesley College (Wellesley, Mass.)
11. Smith College (Northampton, Mass.)
12. Whitman College (Walla Walla, Wash.)
13. Macalester College (St. Paul, Minn.)
14. Bryn Mawr College (Bryn Mawr, Pa.)
15. Brandeis University (Waltham, Mass.)
16. Sarah Lawrence College (Bronxville, N.Y.)
17. Pitzer College (Claremont, Calif.)
18. Prescott College (Prescott, Ariz.)
19. Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa)
20. Oberlin College (Oberlin, Ohio)
Pepperdine is one of the most attractive college campuses I have visited.
what is it and these idiots which think about how one has their sex, they have flags, parades , want special rights etc
Anyone I wish there was a list like this for every kind of place then I would know where to go , where to spend my money and where to have my kids go to school and then I will know where I can be and my kids without some perverted sick unhealthy fool having baby tantrums eevry week.
Proud that mine made it : )
sadly, no they mean thankfully
I looked at #11 quickly and thought it read “Calvin Coolidge.” :-)
Wish that liberty university had made that list as well. But I think the bias of the question can be the determining factor here. LU is by far one of the most conservative Christian colleges in the US, however if (I were still a student) and asked that question I would mark the highest for respect for everyone (and I am sure most would as well). We just don’t agree that homosexuality is ok, it is sinful, but respect for the person ABSOLUTELY!@
I think all this survey says is that the studen body at these universities are slightly more ~liberal~ than their actual administrations and rules, history, etc..
Exactly. I saw this headline and I thought, “and this is a problem because.....”
What they need is a list of the top 20 schools that don’t give a damn, because they are only interested in money. Moolah. Greenbacks. Simoleons. Benjamins.
They don’t care about education, only money. They’ll tolerate *anything* as long as there is cash involved.
Alcohol? Drugs? Prostitution? As long as they get the bucks from it, their level of “caring” approaches zero.
Take Penn State, for example. They didn’t care that they had a pedophile on their football team staff, as long as it was kept quiet and the football team won. They didn’t care that Michael Mann was another Trofim Lysenko of science fraud, as long as he kept the government grants flowing in.
They would pimp out their own cheerleaders if there was enough money in it for them.
LGBT/LSMFT? What’s in it for us?
Proud that mine made it : )
Congrats. Seriously mine are no where to be found. Florida State for the Bachelor’s and George Washington for the Masters. However, when I was at both places, I don’t recall any gay crap at all. FSU 91 and GWU 00 so that could be why.....many moons ago now.
Good. Keep it that way.
Since when should a university embrace Vice? They should discourage all dysfunctional, debasing, dehumanizing, sexist behavior that denies Natural Law and Natural Rights of children to be raised by their biological mother and father.
These homosexual “welcoming” schools are promoting Evil and Vice and Immorality-—something unjust in a country based on the “Rule of Law”-—(Higher Power). Our Justice system is based on God’s Rights, not “rights’ of sodomites to do dysfunctional, disease-causing, unnatural behavior on campus.
To promote such irrationality in a university is jaw-dropping as is adopting any of this “Queer Studies” “Pride in Sodomy” “Women Studies”-—all nonsense and a waste of time-—destroys logic and reason because they all are composed of biological lies and promotion of dysfunctional behavior and a disregard of all scientific truths and historical facts.
We have “tried” homosexual societies-—in Ancient Greece, Samurai, and in Afghanistan today. They are dysfunctional, debasing and inhumane cultures where sexism is rampant, pederasty is normalized since it is learned behavior, and child sacrifice is widely practice (whoops—we already have the ok on that through unconstitutional abortion laws).
” Pepperdine is one of the most attractive college campuses I have visited.”
PCH in Malibu. And they even study!
As did mine at #10.
TAMU is slipping... Should be at the top of that list.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.