Skip to comments.Obama's Communist Party Endorsement
Posted on 09/09/2012 11:57:37 PM PDT by Cincinatus' Wife
.........>>>Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and many others, died for a most precious human right, the right to vote. Now, the same racists who denied Black voters ballot rights in the 1960s are trying to keep voters from the polls in 2012.
In the old days, they called it a "poll tax." They rode at night and wore white sheets. Today, they wear expensive suits. But they still steal elections by cutting off early voting, by imposing photo ID requirements that poor voters can't afford. It's called "voter suppression."
It will take a fight to defeat these dirty tricks. Voter suppression tactics violate the letter and spirit of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Everything from sit-ins to mass rallies on state capitol steps are called for.<<<
......These are the words the official voice of international communism in America is choosing to use to explain its reasoning to its own target audience. No one visiting the CPUSA site is confused about the nature of the organization. The website's slogan is "Radical Ideas. Real Politics." The Party's prominently displayed self-description appears just under the Obama endorsement:
>>>A better and peaceful world is possible -- a world where people and nature come before profits. That's socialism. That's our vision. We are the Communist Party USA.<<<
The homepage includes links to their sister site, "People's World," featuring articles with titles such as "Romney-Ryan white skin strategy" and a policy statement from Party leader Sam Webb: "Defeating the Rightwing on the Road to Socialism."
In short, while communist propaganda is by definition a pack of lies,....their primary and defining purpose is to achieve communism in the United States of America...they have for years thrown their lot in with the Democratic Party, and they are now very strongly advocating for Barack Obama in particular...........
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
.........”President Obama’s speech was universally panned; he used deceptive language and flaming demagoguery to try to counter the reputation he has gained as a radical extremist out to fundamentally transform America. Even if his dishonesty and deception alone might disqualify him for a second term, his incompetence and unwillingness to work with Congress to fix the nation’s economy seal the deal. He said his presidency would be a one-term proposition if he could not turn around the economy in three years; the American public should hold him to that promise. Every aspect of American life would be worse under a second Obama term. There are no indications that he has learned from his first-term failures and numerous indications that he intends to continue the policies that have taken us to the brink of financial and social disaster. An American Thinker columnist put it this way: “If re-elected, Barack Obama will finally have the luxury of being himself, and that is something that should terrify every American.”
That socialism after a century of failures across the entire globe is still taken seriously tells just how bad the educational system is.
BTW, I didn’t count its failure in earlier centuries because nobody studies history.
.................."Rousseau's philosophy on education stressed the natural goodness of man and a condemnation of social conventions, most of which he believed were culpable for man's corruptive behavior. To rehabilitate mankind, Emile emphasizes the following for the various stages of a person's initial education:
1. The purpose of education is to develop a child's natural capacities. Natural education should be as far-removed from society as possible.
2. The aim of education should always be child-centered and individualized. Children learn by utilizing their senses; they are guided by natural curiosity.
3. A good teacher is unobtrusive; teachers are not there to enforce doctrine or rigid instruction.
4. Children must never be pushed to acquire information. If they are moved on their own to learn about something, they will.
5. Children will develop a sense of morality through their trials and errors. They do not acquire morals by being punished for bad behavior. Teachers are never to discipline children for perceived wrongdoing.
From such ideas, many American educators were able to promote and systematize a progressive agenda in education that placed a premium on child-centered (as opposed to knowledge-centered) instinctual "learning activities." As progressive teaching models came to have more influence, authoritative, well-informed teachers and traditional textbooks began to be viewed as antediluvian and unnecessary.
Once the progressive education models of the '60s and '70s turned into their present-day postmodern structures, administrators became especially devoted to using the following paradigms to motivate students to learn:
1. Defining a student's intellectual abilities through self-expression activities such as dance, unstructured writing, self-written poetry readings, and various forms of play.
2. A de-emphasizing of the core curriculum subjects of Western civilization in favor of subjects that underscore minority issues and excessive openness towards diversity. 3. Achieving academic equality through non-competitive groupthink projects.
4. Caricaturing and condemning traditional learning methods and devices such as rote memorization, drill, and recitation.
5. "Dumbing down" or avoiding subjects that can be mastered only through ongoing practice and hard work.
6. Grade inflation.
All of these ideas and practices have failed American students by the factory-load and are responsible for creating successive generations of "me, myself, and I" citizens who lack intellectual depth and who are prone, paradoxically, to unproductive mob behavior."..............
McCarthy and the Birchers were right.
This statement is utter nonsense! Voters have a right and a responsibility. The photo ID would be free to the poor. Photo ID was required to attend the recent Democrat convention.
Perhaps an unintended consequence of opening the polls to anyone, with or without ID, to vote is an electorate of fools.
The real challenge is in restoring the necessary common sense and good judgment to voters who would are willing to have a President who clearly dislikes America, has added trillions in debt, has debased the mission of the military to be meals on wheels and the world policemen, and put the USA well down the slippery slope to socialism and its attendant economic collapse.
How do we fix that?