I think to get a head on this issue in a more cunning way we have to:
1. Agree that it is settled law.
2. Change the language from abort to killing/extinguishing the child.
3. Do and communicate extensive research on how aborting/killing/extinguishing the child affects the mother years after the aborting/killing/extinguishing of the child has occurred.
4. Smile and agree that the mother today can chose to abort/extinguish/kill her child but it is a shame that the child cannot chose to live, under today's law. It is a shame that millions of mothers chose death instead of life, but say it with a wistful empathetic smile.
5. Liberal Billionaires and Millionaires, through charity, should fund the abortions instead of the American Tax Payer.
I don’t think he’s “Pro Abortion”. What he is is an absolute political coward. For whatever reason he always seeks the easy way out. Following his advice will lead to disaster after Romney/Ryan win. The Rom/Ry ticket needs to stay focused on tax reform and states rights. The RNC needs to find a way to get Rove retired and to STFU.
All RINOs are pro-abortion. When you think it’s fine to murder the baby if you don’t who the father is, you are pro-abortion. That was George W. Bush’s stance, that was Dick Cheney’s stance, and every other RINO that surrounded Bush. Of course that was Bush’s Brain Karl Rove’s stance. If Romney wins, he will stack his cabinet with RINOs and diehard pro-abortion liberals. He did it in Mass as governor and he will do it as president. So even though he would be 1000 times better than abortion on-demand Obummer, Romney will never be a big pro-life advocate. That is just fact.
And Karl Rove will deny this charge.