Skip to comments.Free haircuts for kids at J.C. Penney [Drop the pro-sodomy marketing, clowns]
Posted on 09/11/2012 5:11:55 AM PDT by SoFloFreeper
After an overwhelming response in August to its offer of free haircuts for kids, J.C. Penney has decided to keep cutting kids hair for free every Sunday, beginning Nov. 4.
Penney said 1.6 million children got the free cuts in August.
The chain, which is grappling with two straight quarters of losses and severe sales drops, is hoping the free hair cuts program will bring in new customers and regain old ones who were turned off by a new pricing strategy the chain started in February.
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.ajc.com ...
Would I take my kid for a free hair cut from a company that promotes homosexuals?
The CEO promoter was fired. Epic fail, epic firing
Maybe they can also give away those ugly Chinese-styled shoes they are loaded with.
Well, aren't homosexuals the best at cutting hair?
Keep your kids away
Ron Johnson is still running the company... from California.
Note to JC Penney...you did not lose customers because of your “new pricing strategy” You lost it because you hired the wrong public spokeperson, carried on a gay agenda and family friendly folks and other likeminded customers have stayed away in droves.
I wore your Stafford clothing line for years. No more!
They don't even have the guts to admit the real reason they're losing their ass....pandering to 2% of the population has ticked the other 98% off!
Please. It was dire financial straits, because people like you weren't shopping there, that lead them to make this marketing change.
A lot of people I know boycott because they decided to support the LGBT bullies.
Just wondering, because I haven't seen their spokesthing being promoted anywhere, are they still running Homos-R-Us ads or are they backing off that "marketing strategy?"
“The time has come for Family friendly, Made in America clothing/etc. outlets.”
There are probably federal laws against that.
FOR THE ADULTS:
Won’t matter as the JCP near me has begun its Going Out of Business Sale (not a shock as when I walked both levels a couple of weeks ago I counted exactly TWO customers)
“Would I take my kid for a free hair cut from a company that promotes homosexuals?”
What’s the issue? I assume I’d be allowed to be there to watch, so I don’t see a safety issue. (This is mainly a corporate-level problem anyway.) I’d be glad to go use up their resources and give them nothing in return, and i’d tell the kids why we’re doing it. It sounds like a good thing to do about once a month - go out to lunch after church and then go get a haircut.
Unfortunately, our JC Penny is the small-town type with just clothing and a small home section (towels and linens.)
I still have my gold card, but I haven’t used it since the new pricing and advertising went into effect. I just haven’t gotten around to canceling the account. (The easiest way would be to go to the store, but I’m trying to avoid that.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.