Skip to comments.Guard at consulate in Libya says attack was coordinated (only 8 local security guards!!)
Posted on 09/15/2012 6:41:39 AM PDT by barryobi
A Libyan security guard who said he was outside the U.S. Consulate when it was attacked Tuesday night has provided new evidence that the assault that left four Americans dead, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya, was a planned attack by armed Islamists and not the result of anger over an online video that mocks Islam and its founder, Muhammad.
The guard was interviewed Thursday in the hospital where he is being treated for five shrapnel wounds in one leg and two bullet wounds in the other.
He said that the consulate area was quiet -- "there wasn't a single ant outside" -- until about 9:35 p.m., when up to 125 armed men descended on the compound from all directions.
He said they struck without warning.
"Wouldn't you expect if there were protesters outside that the Americans would leave?" the guard said. The guard, who said he had been hired seven months ago by a British company to protect the compound, said the first explosion knocked him to the ground and he was unable to fire his weapon.
Four other contracted guards and three members of Libya's 17th of February Brigade, a group formed during the first days of the uprising against Moammar Gadhafi and now considered part of Libya's military, were protecting the perimeter of the compound.
(Excerpt) Read more at star-telegram.com ...
First, the compound was attacked on June 6th, two days after a drone took out Al Qaeda #2 ........he United States said Tuesday that al Qaeda number two Abu Yahya al-Libi was dead, after a drone strike dealt the weightiest blow to the terror group since the killing of Osama bin Laden............Two days later, on June 6th, the consulate in Benghazi was bombed......The bombers FILMED the bombing and uploaded the video to YOUTUBE, you can see it here........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhyGB-ttMU
If you watch the video, put out under the as-sahab Al Qaeda name, which also has clips of OBL and al-Zawahri along with the twin towers burning, any fool would realize the attack was by Al-Qaeda. Why the hell was security not tightened after this attack THREE MONTHS ago??? Why were only 8 LOCAL SECURITY GUARDS responsible for protecting the consulate housing the Ambassador???
Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security.
Jamal Mabrouk, a member of the February 17th Brigade, told CNN that he and a battalion commander had a meeting about the economy and security.
He said they told the diplomats that the security situation wasn’t good for international business.
“The situation is frightening, it scares us,” Mabrouk said they told the U.S. officials. He did not say how they responded.
Hush; the Carney Act has already told us that it was all the fault of a disgusting You Tube video clip.
Don't bet on it. The MSM is an arm of Zer0's regime. They will do whatever it takes to protect the son-of-a-bitch.
But...But...Jay Carney said it was because of the film.
I wonder if as much media attention will be paid to claims like these as they have to Romney's very appropriate statement, which the left wrongly call a gaffe.
Evidently, the location of the safe house was compromised as well. How did they know about that?
In other words, this entire episode is being shut up and deep-sixed to protect the 0bama Regime and it's miserabale failings and outright lies!
Where are the Congressional Investigations? Why is Hillarys ass being dragged up on the hill and those feckless congressmen twisting her tits to tell the truth? Get her on the record NOW!