Skip to comments.Randy Newman writes new satirical, political song (I'm Dreaming Of A White President)
Posted on 09/18/2012 11:11:32 AM PDT by servo1969Edited on 09/18/2012 11:17:53 AM PDT by Admin Moderator. [history]
NEW YORK (AP) — Randy Newman is weighing in on the presidential election, and he's playing the race card through a song he wrote called "I'm Dreaming."
The piano tune features the refrain: "I'm dreaming of a white president." It is full of satirical, sarcastic — and signature — Newman anecdotes about someone who votes for the president because he is white.
(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...
The last remotely good song this has-been wrote was “Mama Told Me Not to Come”
Mr Newman has musical talent - of that there is no doubt.
However, it appears that over 99% of his brain is devoted to music, leaving only 1% to devote to simple common sense.
Note to Randy; Your president is an ignorant dolt.
If you want a black president, you might try any of the other thousands (no, make that millions and millions) of blacks out there who are more intelligent than the Obamadork.
Randy: You spot it, you got it.
Yeah, that's why Herman Cain got no traction in the GOP primary.
Oops, he did.
Wrong premise, but the liberal worldview is forested with such.
Is that to contrast our current “red” President?
Remember folks: We weren’t racist when we voted him in the first time.
But we’d be racist now if we ignored his skin color, actually evaluated his job performance, and decided to fire him.
Everyone got that?
this the guy who fgot into all that trouble over the song “short people”?
What an idiot.
Seriously, Randy, explain to me how I would support 0bama’s Marxist/Fascist policies if he were white,
and how I would oppose a black candidate that was a strict Constitutionalist.
90+% of black people vote for the black guy.
45% of white people vote for the black guy.
Randy Newman’s actions in recording and producing the song “I’m Dreaming of a White President” should be investigated as a violation of campaign laws and prosecuted as an illegal campaign donation.
And now only should Newman be prosecuted, but all those involved including the websites that support the free download of this racist offensive anti Romney song should also be prosecuted.
I hope a white president isn’t a whitebread looking/acting as this fool. Bleh!
Bad move. He’s too dumb to know that people will actually be more sympathetic to the racist in comedy. For example they always preferred Archie Bunker to the Meathead. I think it’s a plus for Romney.
The left are in freefall. Nothing’s too over the top. Expect crap like this daily right up to November.
Since according to the media polls Obama is assuredly polling much higher than Romney, why are these O sycophants becoming unhinged?? I think they are very, very worried about the stark failure of the Obama Admin and the far left position of the D party.
And he probably thinks this is clever.
Is he mentally challenged?
LA...rich...celebrity..."A List"...showbiz.I'd say it's damage caused by Bolivian Marching Powder.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.