So let me get this straight.
- An internet movie no one has seen in a country without widespread internet access has caused riots.
- The people that haven’t seen this movie hated it so much that they decided to kill at least 17 of their countrymen.
- Our government spent $70,000 telling these people that hadn’t seen this movie, that there was this movie they should be really offended about and we’re sorry it exists.
- The people that didn’t see this movie got the day off to protest the movie they’d hate if they had seen it.
- These people that didn’t see this movie hated it so much that they set fire to everything in sight, fought with each other and injured hundreds if not thousands.
- Islam is a religion of peace.
- Pakistan is our ally.
Did I miss anything here?
Kind of similar to when the Lakers win the Championship.
In the upper pic, guy on the right needs to work on his rage face. Not scarin’ me.