So let me get this straight.
- An internet movie no one has seen in a country without widespread internet access has caused riots.
- The people that haven’t seen this movie hated it so much that they decided to kill at least 17 of their countrymen.
- Our government spent $70,000 telling these people that hadn’t seen this movie, that there was this movie they should be really offended about and we’re sorry it exists.
- The people that didn’t see this movie got the day off to protest the movie they’d hate if they had seen it.
- These people that didn’t see this movie hated it so much that they set fire to everything in sight, fought with each other and injured hundreds if not thousands.
- Islam is a religion of peace.
- Pakistan is our ally.
Did I miss anything here?
2 things...first 'the call to prayer is the prettiest sound on earth' and 'i'll side with izlum'...