I’m pretty sure where I will be having a dinner this Saturday
What really happened.
"I demanded Chick-Fil-A add hot sauce to its chicken
sandwiches, and a side of sofrito in a banana leaf,"
said Chicago Alderman Proco Joe Moreno.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emauel danced into the controversy after Alderman Proco Joe Moreno (1st ward) publicly announced his opposition to Chick-Fil-A opening in his ward.
Mayor Rham chuckled while doing a graceful plie: "It's easy to do business in Chicago when you know 'the rules.' Chick-Fil-A can open in our town as long as it adopts 'Chicago Values.' "
(1) weekly cash pay off to the alderman;
(2) hire six of the alderman's friends who work only random days of the month,
(3) BIG AL from the Mayor's office picks up all cash in brown paper bags at CFA's back door,
(4) Chick Fil A staff trained to shoot 10-12 customers per month,
(5) Any CFA customers actually killed must be registered to vote as Democrats,
(6) $100,00 campaign contribution to Obama,
(7) free food to Jesse Jackson, Jr, who is now "convalescing," b/c he screwed up buying Obama's Senate seat.
THIS JUST IN: The Chicago Ballet Ensemble announces that
Mayor Rahm Emanuel will debut in the presentation of a new
Chicago ballet: "The Godfather--Bang-Bang, You're Dead. "
Mayor Rahm in dress rehearsal.
Reminds me, next time I go to Tucson I will make a point of returning to a particular Chick-fil-a and saying something nice to the person who takes my order.