Skip to comments.Libyan president to NBC: Anti-Islam film had 'nothing to do with' US Consulate attack
Posted on 09/26/2012 12:12:50 AM PDT by Free ThinkerNY
An anti-Islam film that sparked violent protests in many countries had "nothing to do with" a deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi earlier this month, Libya's president told NBC News.
In an exclusive interview with NBC News' Ann Curry, President Mohamed Magarief discounted claims that the attack was in response to a movie produced in California and available on YouTube. He noted that the assault happened on Sept. 11 and that the video had been available for months before that.
"Reaction should have been, if it was genuine, should have been six months earlier. So it was postponed until the 11th of September," he said. "They chose this date, 11th of September to carry a certain message."
(Excerpt) Read more at worldnews.nbcnews.com ...
Bump to email to a couple of libs I know..
The Media falls HAPPILY on All the GRENADES that the Obama Admin. throws to the American people.
He was warned three days before the attack.
He was warned 90 minutes before the attack, and went to bed.
Then he tried to pass it of as an escalated protest that went ballistic.
Then we learned there was no protest.
If Richard Nixon were in the White House, they’d already have him in the Paddy Wagon headed downtown for booking.
This begs the question: was there even a protest at our embassy in libya ?
...Or just an AQ attack
Duh! We knew it was pre-planned because it was done on 09/12 and because they hit a safe house in Benghazi. And we knew it almost immediately because we don’t have to lie or spin it...; )
Duh! We knew it was pre-planned because it was done on 09/11 and because they hit a safe house in Benghazi. And we knew it almost immediately because we dont have to lie or spin it...; )
“Duh! We knew it was pre-planned because it was done on 09/11 and because they hit a safe house in Benghazi. And we knew it almost immediately because we dont have to lie or spin it...”.......
Not only that and we were not in the “daily briefings” nor did we read it in the written reports. We just instinctively knew it was coming long before Odummer claims he even heard about it. 9/11 will be a “target the U.S. day” for years to come.
Apparently, the only person left in the world stupid enough to believe the administration line is Obama, and maybe a few media "community organizers".
Notice how Curry looked like she was passing a football when Magarief said this.
Even the Libyan raghead gets it.
he must be a racist.
There has been heightened alert/security on every military installation and critical government facility since 9/11/2001. Why was there no increased security at our Consulate in Libya? Four Americans died including our Ambassador and NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY has been fired, relieved of duty, dismissed, or disciplined as of this date.
What the Hell?
Your tag begs consideration.
The only thing I would change...2012 thru 2016
Obama will go back to community organizing, on a national level, riots and violence will continually be the special of the day.
He has the unique ability to rally the forces of evil, his muslim faith demands it.
Sorry, meant to say every 9/11 since 9/11/2001
Tough call. Could go either way.
I'm shocked. Shocked.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.