Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc
-The Communist Manifesto (how to convert to a Marxist system)
posted on 10/01/2012 11:45:03 AM PDT
8. Equal obligation of all to work
Let the commies try to implement #8 in .... name the city...
posted on 10/01/2012 7:27:31 PM PDT
(As far as I'm concerned, it's Christ or nothing!)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson