Skip to comments.Biden: 'Yes, We Do' Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars (I love Joe Biden)
Posted on 10/04/2012 1:24:09 PM PDT by oldernittany
"Yes we do want to raise taxes by trillion dollars"
"Ohhh My heart breaks, come on man"
(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...
Now they can add this latest Honest Joe gaffe and 0's "We want to export jobs" gaffe from today in CO, to the ensemble.
“Somebody please do a Hitler finding out Obama got crushed in debate, saying well at least we have Joe Biden next week “
That would be very good...
Actually you have it where Hitler thought all along that Paul Ryan was Obama’s running mate; and Biden was paired with Romney!!
I hope he doesn’t have dementia because after losing the election i was hoping Obama would have to go into detox and Joe would step in for a few months to save us from the scary damage Obama could do between nov and jan
ME TOO!! I missed yesterday’s debate but recorded it and will be watching it this evening. NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will keep me from watching this debate...it’s gonna be a HOOT and an A&& kicking!!
Freepettes, from your perspective do you think he's going to attract female voters?
Joe Biden keeps leaking the truth out of this deceitful, seditious administration. Gotta love Joe! (Hes doing us all a great favor by spilling so many beans so often.....
I wonder if Joe is The Ulsterman’s white house insider. ;>)
In a slightly-less-civilized administration, Biden would be the victim of an unwitnessed fatal accident.
Then again, he’d better steer clear of Fort Marcy Park just to be on the safe side.
Obama/Biden may actually be trying to throw the election because there is going to be a huge economic crash next year.
Would you want to go down in history as the President / Vice President who presided over the end of the United States as an economic powerhouse?
I’m not saying the US will cease to exist but the US as we have known it for 200+ years will be gone.
I’ll give you another difference. One of them is a dummy. The other one hangs out with Jeff Dunham..
Freepettes, from your perspective do you think he’s going to attract female voters?
I work with a lot of black women (nursing home) and I overheard one saying Romney wants to get rid of Big Bird. Seriously.
“Either Biden has early Alzheizmers or hes doing this on purpose to sink Obama.”
I’ve been thinking that for some time now. Biden could just be the stealth anti-Manchurian candidate.
I think Biden has come to the realization that Obama is even dumber than he is. Whether intentional or unintentional, Biden might deserve a statue one day for his service to the nation in surreptitiously sinking the mighty ship Obama.
Fortunately, those Idiots have a special day to vote set aside for them...Wednesday, November 7. The polls want to make it easy on them, so all obama supporters are to vote on that day alone.
Make sure you tell them.
Paul Ryan reminds me of Todd Palin. A down-to-earth real man.
1. Who are the rich?
2. How much do they have to make to be rich?
3. Does only income count?
4. What about money in the bank?
5. What if they had no income, no money in the bank, but had something that someone else would give money for?
6. Does that make them rich?
7. What if it could get a lot of money (like land, machinery, buildings, trucks, construction and other equipment) if sold?
8. How many successful business are started by poor people?
9. How many businesses owned by people, if successful and making money, would then have that person who owned it keep all the money and spend it on themselves?
10. In the above situation, should the government then take that money, so it could be more fairly spent?
11. In the above situation, should the government NOT take the money if the business owner promises to use it to pay the workers more, lower prices, and hire more workers?
a. If yes to above, how can that happen if the government raises that rich owners taxes?
b. If no to the same question, where does the government get money?
12. What if the government spent a little less money, so they wouldn't need to take as much--from ANYBODY?
13. If you took every person in the United States who had over $1,000,000, and took it all, even sold all their land, their houses, cars, clothes, everything, and put it in one big pile, how much would you have?
14. If you took all that the government owes, every last cent, and then added in how much the government spends in ONE year, how much would that be?
15. Would you call me a liar if I told you that the huge pile of rich people's money would only pay for SIX MONTHS of that goverment and its debt?
16. If Vice President Biden is right, and we take $1 Trillion form the rich, who's gonna pay and hire workers in all the thousands of businesses around the country that have more than $1,000,000 in assetts?
That's easy. people who make more money than you.
This is why the Democrats use the term constantly.
Problem is most people make more money than someone else and the Democrats always seem to keep their promise of raising taxes on "the rich".
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.