Skip to comments.Buzzfeed "Reporter's" Tweet: Romney Vehicle Passes Hill Flying Confederate Flag
Posted on 10/05/2012 5:58:11 PM PDT by JerseyanExile
Political Reporting, Buzzfeed style, or, as @benk84 calls it, "The Chive With Politics."
@ZekeJMiller Romney motorcade just passed a hill flying a large confederate flag in rural SW VA
Ah. His motorcade just passed a hill flying a confederate flag. Numinous. Sets the stage. Novelistic detail, we call that. The single well-chosen telling detail that implies larger ones.
That's the local color he supplies for Romney.
And for Obama?
Pool: Obama insisted on taking a photograph in front of the sign that read "Michelle's Bakery."
Obama per pool: " And she spells it the right way, with two Ls. Thats the correct way"
Pool: "Potus seemed enamored by the shop's name. "It is no coincidence that Im stopping at Michelles bakery," "
Awww. Obama loves his wife so much he seeks out baked goods bearing her name.
Meanwhile Romney's motorcade has its GPS set to KLAN MODE, taking sketchy back-routes and by-ways once used by Quantrill's Raiders.
Top Ten Coming Buzzfeed Scoops From Zeke J. Miller, Boy Partisan
10. MULTIPLE ROMNEY VEHICLES SPOTTED IN STATES OF THE OLD CONFEDERACY
9. ROMNEY SUV MAY HAVE KLAN SYMPATHIES, SALT CORROSION
8. CONTROVERSY SWIRLS: MAIN ROMNEY MOTORCADE VEHICLE, NOW DUBBED "THE GENERAL LEE," REFUSES COMMENT
7. Analysis: If Tennessee Declared War on The United States, Whose Side Would Romney's SUV Fight For?
6. Source: Romney SUV Once Participated in Civil War Reenactment, Portraying a Toolshed
5. ROMNEY CONFEDERAMOBILE, "THE GENERAL LEE," SEEN IN VICINITY OF CIVIL WAR GRAVEYARD, ARBY'S
4. SECOND ACCUSED ROMNEY SUV, DUBBED "THE BULL CONNOR," SPOTTED AT SKETCHY RIB SHACK
3. Number of Vehicles in Romney Motorcade, 11, May Be Secret Reference to the Number of States in the Confederacy
2. ROMNEY MOTORCADE, CALLED BY ONE OFFICE-MATE A "ROLLING RACE RIOT WITH FENDERS," NOW HURTLING TOWARDS WASHINGTON, DC FOR WHAT IS ALMOST SURELY A SUICIDAL LAST-STAND CONFEDERATE-VENGEANCE BLOOD-ORGY
...and the Number One scoop coming from very objective BuzzFeed blogger Zeke J. Miller...
1. * Update: Due to an error beyond BuzzFeed's control, it turns out it wasn't Romney's motorcade at all. It was a funeral procession.
Is it a requirement to be an idiot to be part of the MSM?
That’s a rhetorical question, right?
Watching C-Span. Romney is in Abington, Va. He can’t move for the people. He is beaming and laughing and shaking hands with both hands. He looks like he is having so much fun.
Don’t sweat the petty, pet the sweaty!
Do those people ever get out of NY/DC-logic free zone/Liberalville? So there is a flag on the hill big whoop. They’re like a gaggle of teenage girls gossiping in the hallway...”ooh,ooh look at that.”
A hill flying a flag? WTH?
I think the so-called reporter is what's flying ... on LSD.
Time to remind that lamestream press that the confederates AND the KKK were dhimmicrats.
But he could be on to something with the reference to Quantrill's Raiders. Their activities in Southwest Virginia during the War have been completely swept under the rug by historians.
The Confederacy theoretically had 13 members, but their claim to the border states of Kentucky and Missouri was pretty tenuous at best.
Isn’t libscum desperation fun to watch?
“SPOTTED AT SKETCHY RIB SHACK”
I could go for some sketchy ribs.
“Is it a requirement to be an idiot to be part of the MSM?”
When I was in college I learned early on that the only students who had less studying than the “education” majors (future members of teachers’ unions) were the journalism majors. They smoked pot, drank Boone’s Farm during the day in the student union building, and went to anti-Viet Nam war rallies. So the short answer to you question is YES.
Gee - with the ubiquitous cellphone-camera, I would imagine that if Ropmney’s motorcade had just passed flying a confederate flag there would be pictures all over UTube, MSNBC, and on and on by now - maybe it’s just taking a while to work it out in Photoshop.....
Top 10 worst attempts at Klan/Confederate humor by a 12-year-old.