Skip to comments.Romney Internal Polls: +3 in NH; +4 or 5 in OH
Posted on 10/07/2012 4:31:27 AM PDT by BarnacleCenturion
Mike Flynn, editor over at Breitbart, is making waves in the Twitterverse by posting some Romney campaign internals he caught wind of:
I live only a few miles from NH and I can’t see how Romney can lose there. In 2010, the GOP won a senate seat, both House seats and a slew of state legislature seats throughout the state. This year they look poised to capture the governor’s seat as well (Ovide Lamontagne) and that should propel Romney to victory there.
Here is how he will lose. If everyone that supports Romney does not make sure they get other Romney supporters to the polls to vote.
How many of you have found a voting buddy for this election?
As a Southerner, I can’t fathom why some of the North Eastern states are so enamored with the Democrats. Take Maine for instance, a mostly white state populated by “rugged individualists”. Why would they think a bunch of Socialists could possibly have good policies for the country?
I just don’t get it.
A little prayer...please Lord let these polls be true.
Gotta go to church now and try the real thing in his Presence.
it is all about free stuff.
at some point the only free stuff left is free slave chains.
These are not the internal-internal polls. From what I understand, no one knows what they are except the inner circle.
New England is in a post-Christian era. They’re primarily secular humanists up there and government is their god.
A rising Tsunami of millions of individual seething angry Americans is going to roil this skidmark right out of office on November 6.
Gotta go to church now and try the real thing in his Presence.”
Perhaps I should introduce you to my God. He is always with me and hears my prayer, regardless of where I am.
I grew up in MA... Here is my take on it as someone who LOVES the south, as the Father in Law says the stork dropped me off @ the wrong house after seeing me eat Collard Greens in NC...:-)
* A bit of elitism
* A product of what they read NYT's etc.
* It is a talk radio wasteland, I have to hunt the dial when I go back...
* The Dems for years ran their stealth candidates as Rino's on the R and destroyed the GOP from within.
* They have become so inculcated with their bureaucracy they are used to it and maneuver within it (especially zoning rules, don't even get me started on that one) rather than fire them all and start over.
* They like "living good" and don't want to get involved in politics, if so at a superficial level only.
* I think w/ the rise of southern competition going back 40 years, they lost a lot of jobs via their unionization and never recovered from it. Tangent to this, they lost generations of people that were part of making machines, tools, firearms etc many machinist and tool and die guys. It think at one point they were more part of the arsenal of democracy than they ever knew. It is all gone. Again they never recovered from it....
Mine too...still in church it somehow feels different.
It’s all about public ssistance, there are no jobs in Maine.
I was at a festival yesterday in Ohio where political yard signs were given out. The Romney signs outnumbered the Obama signs 100:3. This same festival four years ago the Obama signs were more prevelent. For that and other reasons I don’t believe O has a chance of taking Ohio. Go Buckeyes!
Yes Grams, He hears all of us - but if we want to eat His Body and Drink His Blood as commanded in John 6, we need to go to Church.
We started counting signed in yards a few week past. Have found one Obama sign, smack in the middle of a yard. Also found a Gary ???? sign. Both out numbered by the “Keep America Free — Fire Obama” signs, which today is over ten. Most group of R signs are in folks yards (sometimes they have a local D within the pack.) D groups are less numerous and on the sides of roads, none contain Obama/Biden signs.
I can tell you that here in Moonbatchusetts, Zero signs are non-existant, except for the top five Moonbat towns.
I smell a landslide.
Sadly, Ovide and his opponent; the vile Maggie Hassan, are running neck and neck. It is AMAZING that this state is still loaded with Obama supporters with heating oil topping $4 per gallon. Single women and lefties from NY...