Skip to comments.The Top Ten reasons to donate to Free Republic!
Posted on 10/09/2012 7:28:45 AM PDT by barmag25
Free Republic has been the online hangout for so many of us and it's time to give back. Somebodys got to keep the lights on and the servers running.
Don't be a 'Big Bird' pay your own way.
While sitting around wondering what I would do without Free Republic I realized all of the important stuff this site has given me. I have compiled them into a list for all to enjoy.
Ladies and Gentlemen The Top Ten reasons to donate to free Republic.
10. Having the opportunity to express your wit by captioning photos. I mean c'mon, you can't think of a caption for this one?
9. The fun of battling the DREADED FREE REPUBLIC DOUBLE POST GREMLIN.
8. Two Words- Blog Pimping. Because we could all use the hits.
7. I have no idea what you're talking about so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head.
6. Islamic Rage boy and photoshop.
5. Battling Grammar Nazis
4. Being in before the ZOT. Because who doesn't love seeing a troll get ZOTTED and being there from the beginning.
3. Pookies Toons.
No better way to start your day. Thanks Pookie.
2. Knowing the news before everybody else does. All joking aside Free Republic has a strong track record for that.
And the number one reason to Donate to Free Republic...
1. What else you got to do at work?
I wish I could donate, but I have 5 kids and I am unemployed. On the bright side I have lost 25 pounds the last 2 years because I cannot afford as much food as I used to. I still won’t accept food stamps or any Govt help tho, I get by tho, my wife works part time at a daycare and I get small painting jobs thru Craigslist. Romney-Ryan 2012!
Prayers that things will get better and soon!
I'll hit 'em.
LOL you were the reason for blog pimping to be included.
God bless you and your family...stay strong.
$25 in this morning.
I just doubled my donation so, yes you have donated. Good luck
Thanks, prayers always welcome!
$20 to FR just now in your name. God bless!
Thank you, and we will!
Thank you so much! God Bless you and your family as well!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.