(1) The God is in charge.
(2) If Obama wins, God permitted that to happen, as He did in visiting Hitler as a judgment against Germany and their higher-criticism, corrupt-the-Scriptures theologians.
(3) If this is the case, then if you did not vote for Obama, you are flouting God's determined Will.
(4) If Romney wins, that is what God permitted, as He has for other of our Presidents who named the Name of Christ, but did not follow His teachings.
(5) If this is the case, and you did not vote for Romney, again, you have intended to flout God's determined Will.
(6) If you voted for a third candidate, a wholesome Christian opposing those two, and he does not win, that is also what The God permitted.
(7) In this case, both you and the third party nominee failed to discern The God's determinate Will, and are actively opposing Him also.
I, too, have been greatly exercised over this conundrum, and have tended toward voting for a third candidate.
But I also know that the author of this article has effectively summed up the differences between these major opponents, and considered both candidates unfit for a New Testament Christian occupation, yet pretty clearly shows us that The God has already willed through lawful processes, that one or the other of these candidates will obtain a majority electoral vote over the other; whereas a third party is extremely unlikely to effectively challenge. Even if both the two majors die, the successor of the winner will take his place; not any third candidate.
So, I do not believe the author is being a temporizer, but has hit the nail on the head both logically and spiritually.
I can elect to help "slow the train of destruction down" (knowing that Romney ids an engine of destruction in the points you mentioned), or I can assist the worst aggressor to steam full ahead by one of three methods: vote for Obama, vote for a third party, or abstain.
From this aspect, I do not believe that God's determined Will is that Obama be reelected to sink us. I believe that The God is giving us one last chance to start getting active in both evangelism and exhortation to bring the USA back under a better obedience to Him, and so I believe I must also permit Romney to have the helm briefly until we can confirm new leaders of our conservatism and constitutionality.
I have my 19 grandchildren in mind as to the outcome. What about you?
As I said, I’d prefer to be bashing Obama as the greater enemy, so this is sans reference to Romney.
Read 2 Chronicles 17-20, the life of King Jehoshaphat.