Skip to comments.‘No need for new mosques in Russia’ - nationalists
Posted on 10/16/2012 3:56:02 AM PDT by markomalley
A nationalist organization has criticized a proposal to construct more mosques in Russia to accommodate an influx of immigrants arriving from Muslim countries in search of employment.
"This approach is not totally correct," Aleksander Belov, chairman of the Russkiye national movement, told reporters on Tuesday. "It is necessary to decide once and for all whether Russia will turn into an Islamic state or it will remain a secular state, where foreign immigrants arrive, find jobs and leave after their work is finished."
"If immigrants want to build a mosque in my yard, this approach is certainly wrong," he added
In an effort to to restore order to the immigration processes, the nationalist leader says it is important to understand to which region foreign immigrants should go.
Belovs comments follow remarks on Monday by Moscow Chief Mufti Albir Krganov, who proposed the construction of new mosques in Russia.
"We are troubled by the shortage of places to pray," Krganov, who also holds the post of deputy head of Russia's Spiritual Muslim Board, said. "If the state is accepting such large numbers of immigrants, we should sort out this issue.
The Chief Mufti hinted that it could be an undesirable situation if there are not enough official places of worship available to the growing number of Muslims in Russia.
"It is necessary to decide where they [immigrants] should live and who will work with them, Krganov stressed. If they do not come to official structures, for example, to the Spiritual Board and official mosques, they will be engaged in religious practices in other places.
We will not know who preaches there and what they discuss, he added.
For an increasing number of Russian nationalists, however, that seems to be a risk worth taking. Tensions between Russian natives and members of the Muslim community have been on the rise.
In September, Moscow authorities announced they were shelving a project to build a mosque in the suburbs of the Russian capital after a large number of protesters gathered in the northwestern neighborhood to express their disapproval of the plans.
Meanwhile, Aleksandr Brod, director of the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights and a Public Chamber expert, said Muslims have a right to demand the construction of new mosques in the Russian capital.
"When driving past the Central Mosque during Muslim holidays, people complain of the roads crowded by worshipers. New mosques are needed. Let people build them and pray there quietly," Brod told Interfax on Monday.
This problem could be resolved through dialogue between the Moscow authorities and the Muslim clergy, he added.
Last week, however, prospects for more mosque construction were dashed when Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin said many of the worshipers are not Muscovites.
Sobyanin revealed that "two-thirds" of the worshippers at the city's main Cathedral Mosque were not registered in the city of Moscow.
"These are either people from the Moscow Region or migrants without residency permits," he said in comments carried by Interfax.
In August, tens of thousands of worshippers filled the streets around the Cathedral Mosque in the center of Moscow to mark the end of Ramadan.
Moscow has four mosques for an estimated 2 million worshippers, a shortage that has compelled Islamic groups to seek additional places of worship.
The Strategy of Islam to Infiltrate and Dominate a Host Population
- They seek out nations that have basic social freedoms or areas that our depressed or void of law
- They immigrate to these areas using the laws of freedom or take advantage of those in depressed areas by offering the basic essentials of life
- Once they have merged in the host country, Islam demands respect for its customs by the host population
- They immediately begin to import their own laws into the host population
- They use the minority radicals to spread fear among the host population and enforce Islams code
- They begin to populate large numbers of Muslims through immigration and birth in the host nation
- They do a show of force through large gatherings when outnumbered by the host population and center themselves in urban areas
- When outnumbered, they will appear as the victim. When they obtain the majority, they become the aggressor
- Once they gain the majority, they strike down the host population or drive them out by use of the minority radicals and seize what were the host population properties
- Once Muslims move into an area, they spread into the social fabric through the establishment of mosques, by the economic through stores in every part of the city to bring Muslims into areas once dominated by only the host population, the use the political sphere to get Muslims elected into local, then state, then federal offices by sheer numbers in order to take over the entire social, economic, and political host through the protection of what is defined as a religion
It more commonly fits the definition of a virus: a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of organisms. Most viruses are too small to be seen directly with a light microscope. Viruses infect all types of organisms...
If Russia is smart they will close the 4 mosques they have and run the Muslim immigrants back to the sheitholes they came from.
I only wish we could do the same thing.
Attempted murder of Russia.
The Rooskies get it.
Ah - there are certain issues that favor a nation - as in the Soviet style mentality - that just don’t fly here in the US...
However, until the nation sits down as a whole and educates itself to contain - not allow Islam to grow - influence - dictate - intimidate - and all the other stuff they do to promote that whacky Moslem faith - then we sit in idle mode and watch as we start losing freedoms in order to satisfy the extremists.
I know we both know how dangerous the entire system of Islam is - but some things have to be dealt with as a complete separate issue - even if it goes against the very principles that make the US what it is - there are rare occasions where the need of the many outweigh the need of the few - and the few want the US Constitution ripped up and burned...
We know what must be done - it’s getting the elected leaders to accept the charge - and do it!