119th nursing home is a gas leak ... fire(s) on 116th ... some other fires are rekindling ... 7-storey bldg on boardwalk at 123 st has odor of gas ... I have friends in that bldg! ... my brother is in next bldg!!!
Sullivan House ... was that right behind the Park Inn?
FDNY scanner: http://nycfire.net/qn
Oh no! Extra prayers going up now...
Sullivan House on 115th street was right behind the Sullivan Bar on 116th street. Very sorry to hear all this. Thoughts and prayers for your family and friends.
I hope your brother and friends were helped! Please let us know, Beach_Babe.