“So people apparently want Government healthcare and higher taxes. Dumb asses. Also its apparent some of the Rs in OH went to Obama not Romney.”
Most of the people who voted for Obama don’t pay taxes so if taxes are raised they don’t care. The same people want Government healthcare because they believe it will work as well as their free phones, food stamp debit cards, and Section 8 housing vouchers. When you are on the receiving end of the government handout, every new program looks great.
47% of the population lives off the other 53%. Enough of the 53% allow their emotions to overcome their better judgement so that we are now past the tipping point.
Been my contention for some time now ...........