Skip to comments.IMPEACHMENT over Benghazi!! (Vanity)
Posted on 11/07/2012 8:39:27 AM PST by ReaganÜberAlles
If a coward president, vice-president & Sec of State leaving men to die on the field of battle is not a High Crime or a Misdemeanor then there are no such things.
We have the House and the necessary votes.
Investigate & Indict.
After the dirty, lying, divisive campaign the cowards ran and after he, Biden and Clinton left those brave men to die begging for help we have a DUTY to bring Charges of Impeachment against the 3 criminals: OBAMA, BIDEN, CLINTON.
uh pull-eze! give it a rest. we lost already. this isn’t gonna do anybody one whit of good, and it will NOT succeed. what it WILL do its open the door for impeachment proceedings against any president whose party doesn’t own the house, for any pretext. the time for recriminations for benghazi has passed,.
Not gonna happen. Even if the House pulled it off, the Senate acquits.
Give it up. It is not going to happen. We lost. An impeachment now will only be seen as sour grapes. The mainstream media will continue to cover for Obama, so any move to impeach will just look like desperation from a party that got clobbered in the election. America is stuck with him. We’re going to get what we deserve. Unfortunately.
As long as we have neutered males as leadership in
Congress, ain’t gonna happen.
” We have the House and the necessary votes. “
What have Boehner & McConnell done to stop/expose Obama
the past few years?
We have nothing.
The only way is if the people rise up, and demand it.
On this, I’m all ears.
Lots of luck with that. We’ll be lucky if it even gets properly investigated.
I’m sure the House (which gives Obama most of what he wants) will draw up articles of impeachment and send them to the Senate (which is controlled by Democrats) who will find him guilty and set up President Joe Biden.
I don’t care about sour grapes. This is an impeachable offense. But the fact that the Senate will never vote to convict him makes this a lost cause. Furthermore, we end up with the teethy Joe Biden.
Some consolation prize.
It seems unlikely as money from the sky today.
Boehner, Powell, Christie, the GOPe, and the other
“Republicans” are in love with Obama and whatever
he may have done. They helped him the last four
years, and will continue to do so now, even if their
mouths wiggle otherwise for an attosecond here and there.
Joe Biden is the best impeachment insurance any President could ever want
We do need to investigate this to death however. We have to expose what this was about and hopefully turn the people against him.
Haven’t you been watching the last four years? It is an absolute, complete, total fantasy of idiocy to even discuss the idea of impeaching a black president.
Sadly, this will most likely never happen now. I mean, who you going to call? The DOJ? It will be sloughed off and these 4 deaths will be for nothing. Apparently millions of men and women who served and defended this country have also now died for nothing. I took old glory down last night and sadly she won’t be going back up as this country is no longer the one my dad served, I served, youngest daughter served, grand-daughter is still serving and my ancestors who served during the revolution. Sooner or later we’ll run out of other peoples money. Wait until China starts calling in the loans. To paraphrase the FBOTUS: “For the first time in my adult life I am really ashamed of my country.”
Helping keep mankind warm for 65 years.
Not enough people care about what happened at Benghazi. It’s over, forget about it.
Investigate & Indict.
True but "we" don't have the brass to do so and "we" don't have the Senate and he would not be convicted even if indicted..
Welcome to the new United Socialist Ghettos of America, born on November 6, 2012......
I hope we can do it but going to be difficult. However, Glenn Beck is doubling down now. He admits he is wrong on his predictions. He was shocked, but he said that he is aiming to make his channel a network to fight off the left media. What he was doing was not enough so he is going to go Galt. He is opening up his company to investors. He is ready to go after the left twice as hard and there is now time to waste because Obama is dangerous.
(Yawn) I like beer.
Meant: No Time to Waste.
Biden & Clinton would be included in the House indictment.
This has nothing to do with the election. People sat in the White House Situation Room and watched the ambassador and three other brave men die and DID NOTHING. You don’t think that’s an impeachable or traitorous offense? Just because he won does not mean we’re supposed to wipe the etch-a-sketch clean and start all over.
And out Obama’s real birth certificate too.
Then expose Don Diego for really being Zorro while we are at it.
Give it up. We don’t have the Senate. Impeachment in the United States is an expressed power of the House that only allows for formal charges against a civil officer of government for crimes committed in office. The actual trial on those charges, and subsequent removal of the president on conviction on those charges, is separate and occurs in the Senate.
And, even if he were impeached AND removed from office, we'd get Joe Biden.
How would that be better?
Yes, and start the ball rolling immediately.
Biden & Clinton would be included in the House indictment.
The preponderance of Benghazi evidence conclusively shows that Obama is a Coward. As a Coward, Obama is unfit to be the Commander in Chief of the US Military.
Obamas strategic retreat to Las Vegas, Nevada the day after he authorized that 4 Americans were to be left behind to be murdered, has brought indelible shame to his office, and the Democrat Party.
As parents, who among us wants to send our sons and daughters to a US Military that has a Commander In Chief who is a Coward?
"Remember: Evil exists because good men don't kill the government officials committing it." -- Kurt Hoffman
Get a grip.
In other words, Beck plans to profit from the national tragedy. Forgive me if I don't get all teary eyed at his dedication to the cause.
fat f*cking chance.
this would require a watchdog media AND the senate.
give it up. it’s a waste of time. we are better off preparing our food shelves, lining up escape plans, taking a good long look at investments and pulling out money where necessary.
Also, welcome to FR. Now get your DU troll self out of here.
There’s a whole raft of reasons to indict the POTUS
1. Fast and Furious
2. Crony capitalism (Solyndra, et al.)
3. Unconstitutional exectutive orders
but then we’d probably lose the House in 2014 and then the floodgates of Hell would truly open up on this nation.
Read the post again and comprehend please.
Don’t waste our time.
Dingy Harry wouldn’t even acknowledge the existence of Articles of Impeachment.
This election is truly a monument to the power of the MSM. There were any number of screw-ups (Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Crony capitalism, etc.) that would have brought down a GOP president, but this Zero gets so much top cover from the MSM, that they truly won the election for him.
” The preponderance of Benghazi evidence conclusively shows that Obama is a Coward. As a Coward, Obama is unfit to be the Commander in Chief of the US Military.”
” As parents, who among us wants to send our sons and daughters to a US Military that has a Commander In Chief who is a Coward?”
None, especially when POTUS might order them to go after US....
It needs be be done. Godspeed Glenn Beck! See my post 37.
Are you high ?
Republican Party = No FUBAR Insurance..
** Get ready for a long, long, long four years.. twice as long as the last four years..
Of course the Tea Party could actually become a real party..
AND real republicans could “switch” parties.. being a republican is just an elephant riding a donkey.. side saddle..
Now that the Heartbeat Biden firewall against impeachment is no longer necessary, I think he will resign and here comes HILLARY!
It's interesting that out of all the many replies to your initial post that essentially said the same thing that mine did (i.e., you are nuts, let it go), you chose only mine to respond to.
Oh wake up doofus nobody is gonna impeach anybody . We the people must go into resistance mode & I mean resistance that can get you arrested for thought crimes ie propaganda against the whores of the state & yes that includes those whores with the letter R after their name.
You understand were things are going & it is not gonna be pretty . You will see the folks who work for a living who get tired of busting their buts only to have ever increasing portions of the fruits of their labor be seized by the state to provide for those who refuse to work & who have sold their soul & liberty for a slaves existence, will be made scapegoats then come the SEIU/AFL-CIO/Acorn/Occupy types acting as SA Brownshirts start making threats & smashing store fronts.
The Democrats will pass what is going to be a financial/monetary Berlin Wall around the country to stop business owners of any kind from closing shop ,liquidating the assets & leaving the country with the proceeds. You will see the passing of “Hate Speech “laws that will get talk radio people arrested & then disappeared.
This is the shape of things to come in this country so hang on it’s gonna be a wild ride.
How’s this: “You’ve never been known as “short-winded” have you?”
Or how about this: “What’s the opposite of “brevity?” Why, that’s an easy one, it’s Nebr FAL owner”
Or even this: “Nebr FAL owner, he logged in, he posted, he pontificated!”
OMG! Are those broncobummer-soros people ever SCARED SCARED of IMPEACHMENT talk ! hohoho !
(DID YOU EVER SEE SO MANY TROLLS COME TROTTING OUT SO FAST !!!!!!!!!!)
We should ask our representatives to seek impeachment of President Obama under Article Two, Section Four of the Constitution. The President’s actions in the Benghazi and Fast and Furious scandals amount to high crimes and misdemeanors under the Constitution because they seriously jeopardized the safety of officials and employees of the federal government and citizens of the United States and Mexico, the security of American property, the international stature and reputation of the United States government, and the trust and confidence the American people and members of our military place in the Office of the President. Deception in the conveyance of information about a terrorist act or the killing of a federal employee under circumstances in which the information is expected to be believed also is a felony under the United States Code. See 18 U.S.C. § 1038.
It should not matter that the President has just won a second term in office because the House of Representatives has a special responsibility under the Constitution to ensure that a presidency that has been tainted by impeachable conduct, such as that alleged here, be held accountable to the Congress as a separate and independent branch of the government, and indirectly, to the citizenry. Commencement of the impeachment process, despite the results of the election, the character of the Vice-President, or the composition of the Senate, would reinforce that accountability and help to deter such presidential misconduct in the future.
1. The President failed to provide, or negligently administered the Department of State so that it failed to provide, adequate security to embassy personnel as requested by a U.S. ambassador and the chief security officer of the American Embassy to Libya under circumstances that made such requests both reasonable and compelling and where the failure to provide such security substantially contributed to the homicidal deaths of the ambassador and three other employees of the federal government at the hands of enemies of the U.S. in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11-12, 2012.
2. The President failed to provide, or negligently supervised the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense or the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency so that they failed to provide, adequate defense for a U.S. ambassador, members of the embassy staff, and CIA personnel during a terrorist attack upon a U.S. consular facility and nearby CIA safe house under circumstances in which the failure to provide such defense substantially contributed to the homicidal death of one or more employees of the federal government at the hands of enemies of the U.S. in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11-12, 2012.
3. The President knew or should have known that former Navy Seal Tyrone Woods sought permission to respond to and rescue personnel at the consular facility and was ordered not to do so, and that later Woods had visually identified by on-ground laser the source of mortar fire upon the CIA safe house, to facilitate an air strike upon that source, and that thereafter such a strike was not authorized by the President or someone acting under his direction and that such conduct was a substantial factor in causing the death of former Navy Seals Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods in Benghazi, Libya, on September 12, 2012.
4. The President intentionally provided false or misleading information directly and through other public officials within his administration over a period of weeks that he knew would be disseminated to U.S. public officials, foreign leaders and diplomatic officials, members of the public in the U.S. and abroad, and members of both U.S. and foreign media, which information he knew was likely to be believed and relied upon, concerning an attack upon a U.S. consular facility and nearby safe house and their respective personnel, which attack resulted in the homicidal deaths of an ambassador and three other employees of the federal government at the hands of enemies of the U.S. in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012.
5. The President failed to demand appropriate accountability of the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, and the director of the Central Intelligence Agency with respect to their failure to provide adequate security and defense for foreign service personnel as requested by a U.S. ambassador and other personnel under circumstances that made such requests both reasonable and compelling and where the failure to provide such security and defense substantially contributed to the homicidal deaths of the ambassador and three other employees of the federal government at the hands of enemies of the U.S. in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012.
6. The President negligently supervised the Attorney General, the Department of Justice, and other federal law enforcement agencies, which resulted in the adoption of an international law enforcement program dubbed, Fast and Furious, without the knowledge and consent of the Mexican government, according to which thousands of assault firearms were funneled into Mexico and into the possession of Mexican drug lords and international drug dealers and thereafter were used in causing the deaths of hundreds of Mexican and U.S. citizens and law enforcement personnel.
7. The President failed to demand appropriate accountability from the Attorney General and other members of federal law enforcement agencies with respect to an international law enforcement program dubbed, Fast and Furious, adopted without the knowledge and consent of the Mexican government, according to which thousands of assault firearms were funneled into Mexico and into the possession of Mexican drug lords and international drug dealers, and thereafter were used in causing the deaths of hundreds of Mexican and U.S. citizens and law enforcement personnel.
8. The President failed to assist members of Congress in their efforts to investigate and demand appropriate accountability from the Attorney General and other members of federal law enforcement agencies with respect to an international law enforcement program dubbed, Fast and Furious, adopted without the knowledge and consent of the Mexican government, according to which thousands of assault firearms were funneled into Mexico and into the possession of Mexican drug lords and international drug dealers, and thereafter were used in causing the deaths of hundreds of Mexican and U.S. citizens and law enforcement personnel, and instead invoked a presidential privilege without justification and provided false and misleading information concerning such law enforcement program that he knew would be disseminated to U.S. public officials, foreign leaders and diplomatic officials, members of the public in the U.S. and abroad, and members of both U.S. and foreign media, which information he knew was likely to be believed and relied upon.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.