I predict epic failure for Obama trying to enforce any UN gun control treaty on Americans.
OK, but first, tell us what your predictions on the recent elections were?
No, more likely succeed with a DemocRAT-controlled Senate, and trigger a Lexington & Concord moment.
Mordor wants it, they'll get it, and that's where their "epic failure" will happen at the cost of millions of American lives in the next R2/CW2.
The Constitution will be upheld and defended against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Over their dead bodies will they try to implement this.
Elections have consequences................
With a Senate that most likely will ratify any resolution that takes away our rights? They’ll do it.
The way I'm seeing it, there will be a multi-pronged approach.
1. U.N. small arms treaty
2. Possibly 2 supreme court justice nominations
3. Executive order instituting weapons ban and or national registration.
4. Regulation through obozocare increasing taxes on weapons and ammunition, labeling them health hazard. Attempt to create a cost prohibitive atmosphere.
It will happen and it will happen soon.
Consider this. Two years before mid-term elections. The possibility of losing the senate is forefront in the socialist minds.
They will accelerate their agenda.
Kind of like the predicted epic failure of 0bama in the election on Tuesday and the landslide that was supposed to sweep him out of office as well as vulnerable open Senate demoRAT seats? I appreciate your optimism, but believe me, if 0bama & his brown shirts get real gung ho on gathering up the guns & ammo, they will be able to coerce 95% with threats & fines & jail sentences to give up the 95%'s guns & ammo. And the remaining 5%, 0dumb0 & his thug enforcers won't have any problem blowing the 5% into bits of flesh & blood. Over 50% of the country is now die-hard socialists. The only way we might be able to fight against this is if Texas & about 14-16 other states abruptly announce they are seceding from the Socialist States of Amerika..... and then let the bloody battle civil war commence and see who wins in CW II