You can thank the MSM and first lady demonizing them. Or, their stupid decision to support the first lady and replace french fries with apples slices in their kids meals.
well? they used to have the best french fries in the business, now they’re the worst. when your quality goes down it gets harder to hold onto customers. i really don’t like going to MD’s anymore. Dairy Queen has much better products, and since they cook to order, they’re fresher.
There are many more palatable options to McDonald’s.
hmmmm.....where do I start with this?
- They’ve caved in and Moochelleified their food to the point where most of it tastes like crap.
- They’ve ruined the Happy Meal with apples and lame toys to the point where children wouldn’t want one.
- They’ve done away with Playlands so as not to pollute the minds of The Chillin’ with commericalism (or further enrich slimeball ambulance chasing lawyahs).
- I can’t even read their drive-thru menu anymore because you can’t tell whether you are looking at a calorie count or a combo price.
- After my local one was remodeled you’d think from looking at it that McDonalds was some sort of farmers market where fresh fruit was sold alongside poofy gourmet coffees.
- All their ads anymore are merely naked pandering to all of the usual aggrieved minority groups.
- Despite the Dollar Menu hype it is hard to get out of there anymore without spending at least seven or eight bucks.
mcD’s is an amazing business...
But why do I barf the stuff up within minutes of eating it?
I used to be able to eat McD’s without any problem.
(this is not me, I can eat and enjoy Burger King without any problem...)
But Chick Fil A had record sales. This is kind of funny. I hate McDs. But hubby and I went to one a week or so ago. It was the worst! My fries were awful. The place is run by Spanish speaking youths. I don’t think the languages they speak is the issue. They were very unorganized and flubbed five orders while we were there. I have never seen a McDs so poorly run. We vowed again to not go back there. We have made the same vow about the KFC next door. Awful, dirty places!
This is all over Twitter with the hashtag ObamasAmerica
I have noticed a BIG drop off in McD activity, empty stores even near “dinner times”.
Meals are a lot more than “$.99” once you add a drink and tax etc. New “meals” are closer to $7-9 and do not fill you up, especially teens- most of whom have no jobs anymore to buy McD
the new french fries suck big wind so I dont go there so much anymore except for a drive through ice cream cone.
Steak 'n Shake
I haven't gone past the top three in a couple of years. And there aren't any In-n-out burgers around here, so don't tell me that I'm missing out.
My grand daughter stays with us 2 nights a week. She loves McDonalds Happy meal chicken nuggets. She wants a toy for boys. She likes the apple slices, but wants more fries.
I get a sandwhich and fries from the dollar menu and we trade fries, since I don’t need to be eating all those frys and a burger.
It works out fine for us. I haven’t noticed a difference in the frys. Course we live in a small town, and people around here have a tendency to have an independent streak, so maybe they are doing what they have always done.
The service is horrible, and the food is blah. I have only gone 2 or 3 times since my daughter has been born and it was partly because I wanted her to be able to play on the playground. Both times at 2 different locations we were unsuccessful. We almost always will pass it up and go to Chick Fil A instead.
An Angus Burger costs $4.50 after taxes.