Skip to comments.How the 57% who want less government can save money and teach the 43% wanting more goverment
Posted on 11/08/2012 2:10:02 PM PST by CriticalThinking
Whatever the reason for America's decision, the reality is that taxes and government will continue to consume disproportionate resources to pay off our past excesses. 43% of those that voted, a large fraction of those voting for President Obama, thinks government should do more. Since government ultimately gets money from taxpayers, that means 43% of the voters want things from the other 57% of voters. Politicians call this 57% the 1%. If you are part of the 57% you might consider the following steps to protect your finances. Actually, since the Government won't be able to offer more goodies for the 43% you may also want to pay attention:
(Excerpt) Read more at 4yourcountry.org ...
What the govt doesn’t get from taxpayers, it creates.
Already spending $1.40 for every $1 in receipts.
Any shortfalls are covered by the creation of additional Baraqqi/Bernanke/Geithner minibucks.
Obamanation Communism File.
The lesson of Nov. 6:
Less than 50% of the voters want a return to a moral, ethical, responsible government.
More than 50%, not 47%, of voters want a socialistic government that will take wealth from others and give it to them.
Pretending we can turn this around in 2014 or 2016 is self delusion.
In 2 years there will be a higher percentage of takers and moochers, not fewer.
In 2016 there will be even more.
Accept the reality: America is in the control of the racists, moochers and wealth redistributors and there is no peaceful way back to a moral, ethical, self reliant citizenship.
Check out the first (and right now only) response at the link, LOL.
Alot of doctors are going to retire and health care insurance costs will skyrocket. That will be the first clue.
The liberals will knock off some family members who are deemed not “econmically viable.” They will be dealing with family members refused care and being sent home with some pain pills to suffer.
This will especially sting Blacks because, statistically, they demand everything that can be done, be done for their elderly family members until they are dead. Whites and Hispanics recognize the concept of “terminal” and when they beleive the diagnosis, they will accept it without inflicting nonsensenical and painful intervention.