The symbolism and the message are completely obvious.
I commend the Patriot for taking a page from the leftist's playbook.
I really would not be surprised.
And I'm sure I would be even less surprised in a few years.
My flag has been flying upside down all week and will continue until I feel like changing it!
Comrade’s, you will not express an opinion. The State has decided your opinions for you. You will be of good cheer that handouts are proceeding and will accelerate.
After Tuesday election not only did I start flying my American flag upside down, I started flying the Gasden flag OVER it...
The flag hasn’t flown at my house since Obama was originally elected. I was really hoping to get it back out after this election...
I wouldn’t get too excited. I used to work for McDonalds when I was a teen, and one of jobs was coming in early cleaning up and raising the flag. I was usually dead tired and half asleep. One day I put up the flag upside down and heard from it pretty fast from the manager. I had some part-time jobs in those days, and that was not one of my favorite ones.
1. A person either understands the reason of this, or they don't.
2. If they don't, they aren't a Conservative.
3. If they aren't a Conservative they have signed on to desecrating the nation itself.
4. They sympathize with the party that burns the flag.
5. They sympathize with the party that refuses to put their hand over their heart during the Pledge of Allegiance.
6. They sympathize with those who denigrate our Founding Fathers.
7. They sympathize with those who seek to toss out capitalism.
8. They sympathize with those who seek to strike down the Amendments of our Constitution that herald our God given rights.
9. They sympathize with those who seek to install Communism here.
So tell you what, if someone feigns heart palpitations over this half-mast upside down flag, so what? Isn't that the words the Left live by these days.
The very idea that one of these drunken (with Liberal swill) louts could could act as if they respected the very flag their group despises as being as racist as the Dixie flag, is laughable.
There is no depth to which a scoundrel will not stoop to cast dispersions on people who recognize them and their cause for what they are.
Since when did this flag represent anything they now stand for? So where's the beef?
Here, salute this. It's what you have turned this nation into. These are your colors, your cause. Protect it. Our flag is no longer your flag. Salute and defend your new flag. Just don't expect us to.
I just put that on my SUV too!
I’d like the leftarded reporters to ask the question - “...Why is Obama at war with the citizens of West Virginia?” And, “Why does Obama think he has the right to put people out of work, and weaken our country’s energy supply in the process?”
The Right (which may or may not include the GOP due to lack of balls) should be RELENTLESSLY talking this way. Screw being polite - this is peoples lives these idiots are messing with.
This is not new. After the 2008 election numerous freepers were doing the same to flags they flew at their homes. I am not sure how many have kept it like that until now or how many will continue to do so until the 0 is gone but it would be interesting to hear from those that did it back in 2008.
My Come and Take It flag flies alone at the top of my flag pole now.