Executive Order #2012-645: Bankruptcy laws will be nullified (national “jobs emergency”). JCP will be required to stay open under govt receivership, “just until the crisis passes”.
posted on 11/12/2012 1:32:52 PM PST
(Bread and Circuses; Everyone to the Coliseum!)
Good one! Mr. Thompson and Mr. Mouch would be so proud.
posted on 11/12/2012 1:37:13 PM PST
(If I am to err, let me err on the side of freedom)
- All workers are bound to their jobs and can neither leave nor be fired under penalty of one year in prison. The Unification Board, reporting to the Bureau of Economic Planning and National Resources, possesses judicial authority. All citizens upon turning 21 must register with the Unification Board which will assign them jobs in the best interests of the nation.
- All businesses must remain in operation and cannot close under penalty of nationalization and confiscation of property.
- All patents and copyrights are to be turned over to the government by the use of voluntary Gift Certificates. The Unification Board will license those processes to all applicants to eliminate monopolies. All brand names and private trademarks are abolished.
- No new inventions shall be produced or invented. The Patent Office is suspended.
- All business establishments will produce the same amount every year as they did in the baseline known as the Yardstick Year, to be enforced by the Unification Board.
- All citizens must purchase the same amount of goods every year as they did in the Yardstick Year, to be enforced by the Unification Board.
- All wages and prices are frozen.
- All cases arising from this directive are to be decided by the Unification Board.
posted on 11/12/2012 1:41:23 PM PST
(Will comply with 10-289 for food.)
No need for executive orders now, Hussein is in.
posted on 11/12/2012 1:48:41 PM PST
(Seeking the truth, a fact at a time.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson