“...sophisticated underground rocket launcher system...”
Sophisticitated? Give me a break!
1. Dig a hole, long axis oriented toward your target.
2. Get the range from Google Earth.
3. Check the elevation needed in your handy-dandy rocket range manual issued by your supplier.
4. Bolt appropriate sized tubes to old bed frame and add elevation stops.
5. Attach garage door opener mechanism to raise counter-balanced bedframe/launch tubes + rockets.
6. Add a sheet metal cover to keep the camouflage dirt, twigs & leaves out of the hole.
7. Call Al Jazeera and get them to send a videographer to document your “sophisticated rocket launcher”.
8. Sing a few choruses of “Death to All Infidels” then break for lunch.
I noticed it can’t be reloaded when the platform is closed.
So if it has to be open to reload, how is this better than on the back of a truck that you can move?
These people must think we are soooooo stupid.