Yes, Obama is a Muslim.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:18:55 AM PST
Losing Abdullah and Jordan is a point of no return.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:20:13 AM PST
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
Well, yes....because Queen Noor is white.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:22:22 AM PST
This sounds like Obama’s opening gambit to topple another stable Muslim country and install the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama is creating the Muslim dream of a Greater Caliphate that will unite the Muslim Middle Eastern countries against Israel and the West.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:24:30 AM PST
It has been plain from his actions that always move the Muslim cause “Forward” what obama is;too bad millions of Americans are willfully blind and stupid.
To all those who say obama is doing a poor job ,I say,no he is doing a VERY good job at what his true goal is:destroying freedom.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:25:46 AM PST
(Freedom isn't free)
The Hashemites are one of the few reliable Arab elites in the whole Middle East.
If they controlled Saudi Arabia instead of the Saudis, then Wahabbism probably wouldn’t be the threat it is today.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:36:58 AM PST
The king may be a US ally, and a force for civilization in an uncivilized world.
But he isn’t Muslim Brotherhood, and he has to go.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:43:57 AM PST
That would give Israel a war form all four sides. Iran across the border and form the sea. Syria, Egypt, Jourdan, and Lebanon would all attack. Only God will save Israel.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:46:29 AM PST
(Live well for those that did not make it back.)
If a Muslim Brotherhood regime results, 0bama is all for it.
posted on 11/20/2012 10:54:48 AM PST
(Zero, our Nero.)
“Unless the US clarifies its position regarding King Abdullah and reiterates its full backing for his regime, the Muslim fundamentalists are likely to step up there efforts to create anarchy and lawlessness in the kingdom.”
The Palestinians have always claimed Jordan as Palestinian (along with Israel). The Muslim Brotherhood probably looks upon the removal of King Hussein as a restoration of Palestinian lands (although the vast majority of Palestinians are nothing but Arab immigrants, who came in after Jews started redeveloping the land). Since Jordan occupies two-thirds of the Palestinian Mandate. Move the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank to Jordan, with Amman as the Palestinian capital(after all,at one time they held Jordanian citizenship). Then you would have a two state solution. In fact you already have a two state solution of Jordan (majority of inhabitants are Palestinian), and Israel.
posted on 11/20/2012 11:16:14 AM PST
(Village of Albion)
posted on 11/20/2012 11:23:08 AM PST
"the Muslim fundamentalists are likely to step up there efforts"
Step up "there" efforts? Clearly a product of publik schools.
That’d make for a heckuva REality TV show plot. Get a Kardashian.. bingo. ;-]
IIRC, King Abdullah is a graduate of Jeff Cooper’s Gunsite self-defense school.
posted on 11/20/2012 12:33:55 PM PST
($1 meals: http://abuckaplate.blogspot.com)
I was wondering when the royals would be targeted. All other autocrats in the region have certainly been dealt with. The Saudis...hmmm...that’s gonna leave a mark.
posted on 11/20/2012 4:10:44 PM PST
(Help us, Nairobi-Wan Kenobi...you're our only hope.)
I have business in Jordan that I don’t want disturbed. This would be deeply distressing to me.
Kind of like that old cartoon of the wailing actress: “Global Thermonuclear War??? There goes my career!”
posted on 11/20/2012 4:36:09 PM PST
To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; ColdOne; Convert from ECUSA; ...
Deputy State Department Spokesman Mark Toner managed to create panic [and anger] in the Royal Palace in Amman when he stated that there was "thirst for change" in Jordan and that the Jordanian people had "economic, political concerns," as well as "aspirations."
sidebars from the FRchives:
- Demonstrations in Jordan Calling to Topple King Abdallah
- Muslim Brotherhood now targeting Jordan
- Jordan foils major terrorist plot (Code Named 9/11-2)
- Jordan foils Qaeda plot, arrests 11 militants : state TV
- Panetta: U.S. sends forces to Jordan amid tension on Syria border
- Jordan the Muslim Brotherhood and Obama's weak image in the Middle East
- Panetta: US sends forces to Jordan
- U.S. Military Is Sent to Jordan to Help With Crisis in Syria
- In Biggest Protest, Jordan Islamists Demand Change
- Muslim Brotherhood Expects 50,000 at Amman Protest
- Anti-Jihad Ads Considered Constitutional
- Jordan On The Brink: Muslim Brotherhood Mobilize (50K demonstrators) for King Abdullah's overthrow
- West Texas native, Baptist missionary murdered in Jordan
- Clashes Break Out Between Jordanian and Syrian Troops
- Syrian and Jordanian forces clash in border area
- Anti-Palestinian Discrimination in Jordan: Now It's Official [ Jordan uprising is next? ]
- U.S. gives Jordan $100 million to help host Syrian refugees
- Obama spending $30M on struggling schools -- in Arab kingdom
- Jordanian MP pulls out a gun during live TV debate
- 'Jordan Rejecting Palestinian Refugees from Syria'
- "Muslim Brotherhood Woos Palestinian Bloc In Jordan"
- MK Eldad: PM Should Have Said 'Jordan is Palestine'
- US Leads Major War Drill in Jordan -- Israel Not Invited
- U.S. Concerned Netanyahu, Mofaz May Attack Iran
- Jordanians Protest, Call to End Peace with Israel
- Jordan, France Slam Normalization Decision
- Jordan Is Palestinian
- 20,000 Jordanians Marching on Israel
- As Expected -- Land Day Turns Violent
- Collapse of Syrian Pound Echoes Across Jordan
- Five myths about Syria [op-ed]
- How teens started Syria's uprising 1 year ago
- Western powers call Syrian referendum on new constitution a 'sham'
- Over 9000 dead in Syria in 11 months: Syrian Opposition
- Report: U.S. May Intervene in Syria
- Jordan Asks Israel to Free Arch-Terrorist Barghouti
- 'March to Jerusalem' Wants To Bring 1 Million Arabs to Border
- The Government of Jordan is accused of a vicious attack on a beautiful Palestinian activist
- Jordan's Muslim Brotherhood denies meeting with U.S. officials
- The Poor Palestinians
- Hamas Political Leader Visits Jordan; Accompanied By Former U.S. Muslim Brotherhood Leader
- Palestine, Back to the Future
- DOJ charges ex-CIA officer with leaking classified information
- Draft text: EU ministers 'worried' by Israeli actions in Jordan Valley
- No Results in Israel-PA Meeting
- The land-for-peace hoax
- Muslim Brotherhood: Israel peace deal isn't binding
- "Palestine"? ---Bye Bye Oslo, Hullo Jordan and Egypt
- US units exiting Iraq deployed in Jordan to forestall Syrian attack
- Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum of Jordan's Tahrir Party Discusses Jihad Against Germany...'Jizya'
- Hard Choices for Hamas with the Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Muslim Brotherhood Raising Jordan to Boiling Point
- Saboteurs blow up Egypt gas pipeline to Jordan, Israel
- King Abdullah: 'Israel Has an Expiration date'
- WHAT THE ISLAMIST-APPEASER BBC OMITTED IN INTERVIEWING JORDANIAN ARAB "KING"
- Arab League suspends Syrian membership, calls for sanctions against Assad's regime
- Blast Shuts Down Egypt-Israel Gas Pipelines
- The Region: Islamists in power; what could go wrong?
- 'Jordan, Hamas on road to reconciliation'
posted on 11/24/2012 8:23:44 PM PST
To: aimhigh; Candor7
We were just talking about that:
And for the first time, protesters in the Jordanian capital have been calling for overthrowing King Abdullah. In an unprecedented move, demonstrators last week tried to march on the monarch's palace in Amman in scenes reminiscent of anti-regime protests in Tunisia, Libya, Yemen and Egypt.
The Jordanian authorities claim that non-Jordanian nationals who infiltrated the border have been involved in the violence, the worst to hit the kingdom in decades. The authorities say that Saudi and Syrian Muslim fundamentalists are responsible for attacks on government offices and other institutions, including banks.
posted on 11/24/2012 9:01:03 PM PST
by Fred Nerks
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson