Skip to comments.They Are Going To Make It Nearly Impossible To Pass On A Farm Or A Business To Your Children
Posted on 11/21/2012 9:39:04 AM PST by blam
click here to read article
The COMMIES now control every department of the US government, labor, entertainment and all types of the media.
The GOP needs to scream long and loud about how the Dems want to screw the farmer and rancher.
THAT IS THE GOAL!
They hate it when an honest person accumulates some money or property and passes it down to his family.
They want it!
They found a way. The illegal “estate tax.”
We live in a socialist country. Already. Now.
I can’t imagine what they think gives them the right or authority to tax estates AT ALL!
Gee, will Johnny Cougar record a song about this?
“The GOP needs to scream long and loud about how the Dems want to screw the farmer and rancher.”
Well, 1/2 of the GOP is all signed up for this.
The other half? Hmmmm, if you scream in a media vacuum, does anyone hear?
The only ones who will be able to accumulate some money are the liberal elite. They wrote the laws and know how to get around them or just ignore them.
ah yes. the warren buffet tax. makes it easy for him to buy up family businesses.
We won’t be able to pass on anything to our children. Homes, cottages, money... nothing but some old plates and photos.
Death Tax will take it all. Communism is about taking our rights to hold private property.
They have us coming and going.
We're subhuman slaves. Our job is to serve them, period. They don't see us as human beings. They see us as a herd of laborers. When they want more, they simply take it.
Everything else is a lie. It's an illusion they've created for us. They want us to believe we're "free."
Somebody explain to me how we're "free." Free to do...... what?
One freeper said making the family farm into a corporation and putting farm assets in trust for your children is a way around this onerous estate tax
Is there a way to get around this legally?
Prior to death, sell it to someone in your family?
Think about that. They number us the day we're born. They have a certificate of our birth on file. They sell our sweat equity, our future labor, on the market as bonds. They buy and sell us to each other.
How is that different from them owning us as slaves?
They control or property, even if we "pay for it" in full. They control our work places. They control our wages. They control our transpiration. They control our food. They control our options to buy or sell. They control the minds of our children. They control our bodies. Soon, they'll control our diet and behaviors. They even control the air we breath.
Still, we go one believing we're "free."
Free to do what? What is it that's ours to control or decide without their regulations or dictates? We don't even control our minds anymore. They've gotten control of them through PC, too.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of childrens factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.
Well commrads, it looks like we are here.
Seventeen years later, my mother, my grandmother's only child, is now 83 years old and has Alzheimer's. It would be very possible the property would be taxed again, although it has not gained that much. The idea you cannot deduct the principal, the value which was already subject to the estate tax in the past, is really beyond belief.
The communists will destroy agriculture via taxation instead of pogroms, and then starvation will ensue.
** Maxine Waters, referring to "Big Oil."
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.