reminds me of a song..”Who’s Lieing Now”...oh..sorry that was “Who’s Crying Now” by Connie Francis..anyway I think it would make a great re do for this situation..I have lost count of all the lies about Benghazi
Reuters again.. They must’ve got their orders from the Whitehouse to put this out. Sycophants for Obama. Pitiful.
Exactly what nobama and his minions are hoping for. Obfuscation is the name of the game. And today people are so dumbed down (present company excepted, of course :) that it takes very little to be effective.
98% of Benghazi-gate is smoke, mirrors, bread and circuses. The remaining 2% are crimes, corruption and treasonous activities.