They can be there and quietly watch as Michigan workers are unchained from union slavery. I got no problem with that but its pretty obvious that the union only wants to disrupt.
I read somewhere that it cost almost $7.5 million to repair and clean the capitol building in Wisconsin.
Whomever planned this whole vote out did their homework, i,e. lessons learned from WI, let us look at the evidence.
* They held it in the cold, not the warmth of summer, harder to protest.
* Closed session, so they couldn't come in and if my memory is correct literally crap in the halls like they did in WI.
* Did after an election, where many Unions are tired and broker post Obama's latest run.
* Literally had it in the Xmas season, how many Union folks are going to go protest when their wifes Xmas party is that night or they have to go to their kids Xmas Recital?
* With all the chaos with the Fiscal Cliff and "Detwaa" what a better time to launch this.
Tactically, Brilliant simply brilliant...