Skip to comments.Michigan right to work: Disappointed protesters return to Muskegon
Posted on 12/11/2012 7:50:31 PM PST by quantim
MUSKEGON, MI -- Republican Gov. Rick Snyder signed historic right to work legislation Tuesday with thousands of protesters in the Capitol.
Among them were at least five busloads of union members and supporters from the Muskegon area. All five buses left Tuesday morning and joined 10,000 other protesters in Lansing.
Around 5:20 p.m., a bus full of disappointed protesters returned to the CIO hall on Western Avenue in downtown Muskegon.
It wasnt fair at all. It was partisan politics to its finest, Don Kosheba of Ravenna said of the day's activities in the state House and Senate. Its bad for Michigan, its bad for working families. Its going to push the amount of money that people make down. The wages and benefits are going to be lower.
(Excerpt) Read more at mlive.com ...
No real violence.
Hopefully this is the snowflake that starts the avalanche.
” - - - - Its going to push the amount of money that people make down. The wages and benefits are going to be lower. - - - - “
Yup, from Economics 101: supply and demand. Deal with it.
Hey, those not wanting to join a union should have more money because they won’t automatically have the union siphoning off part of their paycheck in dues.
“It wasnt fair at all. It was partisan politics to its finest,
Your libtard tears are so delicious...cry for me, more...
They make a little less and thousands of jobs stay in the United States rather than going to China... sounds good to me.
Except that Fox contributer that got punched. And the tents that were torn down. If that was the TEA party we’d never hear the end of it.
MItch Daniels broke the dam; now MIchigan acts.
The crowd in Wisconsin need to get busy ~
So, folks, Mitch wasn't Conservative enough so the Republicans ended up running Romney. What'd he ever do about Right to Work?
I find it amusing that all these rat voters bitch about free-riding on their ‘benefits.’ The hypocrisy is breathtaking.
“It wasnt fair at all.”
It seems to be OK for 47 percent of the population to be freeloading on the other 53 percent enjoying the benefits we all worked for and some died for. However its not OK for “Non-Union” workers to enjoy similar rights in the factory. That was the argument I heard all day today from union thugs and slugs.Useful IDIOTS with an emphasis on the IDIOTS.
Said the Union Business Agent to the Hostess employee and the Solyndra employee.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!
I wonder how many of these union thugs were exempted from BUYING Obamacare.
Talk about stuff rammed down yer’ throat.
And how about the dem legislator who said “there will be blood”?
Point made, it seems the Union Stupids should take up that freeloading with their Rat masters first as they already are fleeced for it. Non union workers part would be like spitting in the ocean to make it rise.
Moochers go home pouting.
Mostly a bunch of smash mouth fatties.
Somebody should have flattened the tires on the union buses.That would have been fitting.
Naw, violence begets violence.
That’s why Detroit is where it is.
Along with 60 years of gubmint handouts.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.