I’ve met good people who were in unions.
But without violence and intimidation there is no union.
You have the thugs, and the “good” union folks who will not dare to speak out against the thugs or their thuggery.
They may blab on about how evil are the companies they work for. But who they fear are their union brothers.
posted on 12/12/2012 3:29:04 PM PST
You have the thugs, and the good union folks who will not dare to speak out against the thugs or their thuggery.
Rather like Islam isn’t it.
posted on 12/12/2012 3:32:38 PM PST
( " We would not die in that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us...." Henry V.)
Ive met good people who were in unions.
A conscripted workforce doesn't mean a united workforce. The unions have been on the edge of disintegration for a while now.
Mitchell poll: Michigan voters favor right-to-work, 51-41
- By party affiliation: Support is strongest with Republicans (60 percent) and independents (55 percent). Four-in-ten (39 percent) of the Democrats favor it.
- By race: A majority of whites (52 percent) and African-Americans (50 percent) are in support. Support among other racial groups is at 44 percent.
- By union household: A strong majority (56 percent) of non-union households support right-to-work. Support among union households is only at 40 percent.
- By age: Strongest support comes from younger voters between 18-29 (63 percent in favor). A majority of voters 30-39 (50 percent), 50-59 (51 percent) and 70 and older (51 percent) support it. Support among voters 60-69 (46 percent) is lowest among all age groups.
- By gender: Support is strongest among men (56 percent). Less than half of the women (46 percent) are in favor.
- Tea Party Voters: More than three-of-four voters that have a favorable impression of the Tea Party support right-to-work while less than one-in-five (19 percent) oppose it.
posted on 12/12/2012 3:35:49 PM PST
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
They are the ones who will benefit from right to work and may not send their dues in. However, it will have to be a lot of them. You know that not sending in your dues will get you on a list. You have to be really honorable and brave to stand up to that criminal thuggery.
posted on 12/12/2012 5:36:30 PM PST
posted on 12/12/2012 10:02:23 PM PST
(Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson