posted on 12/14/2012 8:23:06 PM PST
posted on 12/14/2012 8:40:01 PM PST
It is incumbent upon the honorable craftsman to be aware
of whether or not his services are being used
as a means to accomplish evil ends -
and to act (or NOT) accordingly.
posted on 12/14/2012 8:43:58 PM PST
Gee, imagine that? Money laundering.
posted on 12/14/2012 9:31:36 PM PST
(Give me back my conservative vote; then find me a real conservative to vote for)
We have so much officially sanctioned and authorized fraud ....
- False balance sheet accounting for banks (no more mark-to-market)
- False Federal books accounting (no GAAP accounting to recognize current value of future liabilities as they are accrued)
- False measurement of economic activity (GDP)
- False measures of inflation (CPI)
- False manipulation of interest rates
Etc., etc., etc...
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson