Big Pharma Is The Major Advocate Of Gun Control
"With no guns in the hands of people then when our drugs screw up their minds they won't be able to do as much harm and our sales won't suffer," explained an Big Pharm spokesman.
Obtained from an Internet source..
At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs
1. Huntsville, Alabama February 5, 2012: [shooter was] taking the antidepressant Zoloft and other drugs for the conditions.
2. Kauhajoki, Finland September 23, 2008: [shooter] was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
3. Dekalb, Illinois February 14, 2008: [shooter] had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien.
4. Jokela, Finland November 7, 2007: [shooter] had been taking antidepressants
5. Cleveland, Ohio October 10, 2007: [shooter] had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
6. Red Lake, Minnesota March 2005: [shooter was] on Prozac
7. Greenbush, New York February 2004: [shooter] had been taking medication for depression.
8. Wahluke, Washington April 10, 2001: [no shooting, used rifle to take hostages at school] had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
9. El Cajon, California March 22, 2001: [the shooter was] on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor
10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania March 7, 2001: [the shooter] was taking the antidepressant Prozac
11. Conyers, Georgia May 20, 1999: [the shooter] was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin
12. Columbine, Colorado April 20, 1999: [the shooters'] medical records remain sealed.
13. Notus, Idaho April 16, 1999: [the shooter] was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.
14. Springfield, Oregon May 21, 1998: [the shooter] had been taking the antidepressant Prozac.
Most of these "physc" docs are just experimenting.
My bro wound up in jail for erratic behavior. He's screwed up for life.
Antidepressants do have many and sometimes severe side effects, including making your original condition worse. However, the underlying theme here as well is all these people were diagnosed and then “treated” for a mental health issue. So it isn’t just “all these people were on medication” so the medication made them kill people, but that all these people had 1 or more problems they or their families considered needed medical attention. I will say there is a concerted effort by many if not most mental health people, to treat and “manage” the patient and shuttle them along. There is not necessarily a goal of cure, just a goal of management which usually means “medicate for symptomatic relief”. And of course, many mentally ill people stop taking their meds when they feel better, or regulate their dosage based on how they feel, rather than taking as prescribed. That will wreak havoc.
Very interesting. But how many millions are taking those drugs now?