he would be unemployed shortly after and a dead man shortly after that if he did - just sayin
Socialism is communism ordered by the glass - P.J. O’Rourke
"How much?" is the appropriate question to ask them.
Face it, if Emmanuel and Obama were walking down State St. and stopped fast, 90% of Chicago media would have to be surgically removed from their rear ends.
The left always protects its own whereas we freely speak of our sources, physiology and intentions.
Unions and socialism linked? Who knew?? I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.
To take nothing away from Don Wade and Roma it was Bruce Wolf and Dan Proft who conducted the interview with Sharkey. Don Wade and his wife have been off since Thanksgiving due to Don’s fight with a brain tumor.
It was a good interview and the union guy didn’t see it coming.
Nearly 80% of journalism majors express socialist affiliation while in school. The other 20% either fake it or face a career future in landscaping.