Skip to comments.Blogger's Interactive Map of Employees of Paper Which Published Names etc of Pistol Permit Holders
Posted on 12/26/2012 4:34:25 PM PST by SMGFan
In response to Gannett's Jounal News headquartered in White Plains, New York publishing an interactive map containing the names and addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland Counties (previous related posts are here and here), blogger Robert Cox at NewRochelleTalk.com (HT Instapundit) has produced an interactive map at a post entitled "Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?"
It contains names, addresses, and various forms of Internet presence. Some of his narrative follows the jump:
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2012/12/26/blogger-creates-interactive-map-employees-paper-which-published-names-an#ixzz2GCvSyQf8
(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
Now it’s time to start protesting in front of their homes.
Good to know info. Sort of like a map of level 3 sex offenders.
Gannett Gander Sauce
This is so cooool!! Get the link out to everyone on your mailing lists.
Now the crooks know for sure which homes dont have guns!
posted this earlier bust since its word press would only allow me to post on Bloggers site....i’ve called several of these numbers throughout the day- most of the phones have been taken off the hook...check out some of the facebook pages- especially “Cyn Dees”....time to fight the left like they fight us:
Pictures and all... hilarious. It really sucks when your lame ass idea is used against you, huh?
Did it list the adresses as gun-free zones?
Next identify the journalists that own firearms!
Crooks beware. You really don’t think that the employees of the Journal News, especially the editorial writers are unarmed? Hypocrisy is a prerequisite if you write editorials for a liberal publication.
“Map of unarmed and rich residences.”
". . . some key [events] exacerbated the national debate, fraying trust, and national cohesion just a little more each time . . . The two-party system that had governed America . . . began to fall apart . . . interest in politics took the place of all other forms of news-related entertainment . . . politicians were the celebrities . . . [Politics/ideology] was becoming such a habit, the reactions so automatic, that [journalists] taking sides on every news story became inevitable."
.. I just can't avoid thinking about this from for Love & Liberty by Robin Young and it's about 1857 America.
Today it's about statism (socialism?) vs. freedom; the ruling class vs. the citizen; government-granted "human rights" replacing inalienable rights given us by our Creator.
[insert Carl Rowan story here]
Yep, it's as cool as a groovy movie!
Ooo. Maybe someone could overlay those and put addresses of other Leftist scum living in the vicinity.
I thought this was a business idea once but realized only folks like us would care. These holier-than-thou journalists should have this done to them in all aspects: taxes, arrests, business transactions, etc. And, it should be done on a national basis and kept updates. Bravo.
1. Sign them up for every spam mailing list and objectionable organization (like, say, NAMBLA) you can find. Their mailbox will overflow in no time and they might even get terminated depending on how thorough background checks are.
2. Call every delivery food joint in the area and make an order to be delivered at random hours for cash. Pretty soon, the restaurants will blacklist them and they won’t be able to get delivery.
3. Go on a home improvement website and sign them up for ‘more information’ - the solicitors’ calls and mailings won’t end for months.
4. Call the local Jehovah’s Witnesses, give them the victim’s information and tell them that you’d really like to talk to some people about God and would they please send some over. (Sorry if you are a JW, but your missionaries are great things to annoy a godless liberal with. And who knows? You might actually get a convert.)
5. Go online and sign them up for visits from the Avon lady, Amway reseller, etc., etc.
6. Sign them up for a free trial subscription to a competing newspaper.
7. Sign them up for any other free trial offers you can find.
8. Send over clowns.
9. Three words: Naked Singing Telegram. Select gender accordingly.
10. Sign them up for ‘free investment counseling.’