Snide remarks about the invisible and permanent powers-that-be (Republicans) trying to take down minorities...... is a sentiment some minorities bandy about when they try to justify (what they deem) is their loser status.....
They now have the para-military Ohaha enforcers to act on their gripes.
THIS KIND OF PERVERSE CORRUPT THINKING IS REMINSCENT OF THE POST-CIVIL WAR ERA----Carpetbaggers---Northern invaders into the South ----were prominent in politics until 1875, but nearly all left under pressure from the Red Shirts and White Liners -----white paramilitary organizations, then-described as "the military arm of the Democratic Party", working openly to violently overthrow Republican rule, using intimidation and assassination to turn Republicans out of office and suppress freedmen's (former slaves) voting.
The Republican sheriff of Yazoo, Mississippi, received a brief flurry of national attention when insurgent white Democrats took over the county government and forced him to flee. (WIKI)
FREEPER ACTION----In 1875, Hiram Revels, a Mississippi Republican--and the first African-American US Senator-- wrote to then-Pres Ulysses S. Grant denouncing Northern invaders into the post-Civil War south for manipulating the Black vote for personal benefit, and for keeping alive wartime hatreds. (WIKI)
We need to get someone with integrity----like Cong Allen West (not reelected)----- to write letters to his colleagues, and to the media.
Cong West needs to do the following:
(1) decry the agitation and intimidation tactics being used by these groups,
(2) expose using hatemongering for personal gain,
(3) emphasize the illegalities WRT threatening members of the US Congress,
(4) precpitate investigations into fraud and intimidation upon our electoral/legislative system by these hate-mongering groups, and,
(5) determine the scope and dimension of subversion these activities are visiting on US ntl security.
Ohaha is going to need to install the Mexican Army in the WH to organize camo-clad street patrols wearing shoulder holsters to suppress “the resistance.”