Could it be a radical face lift in preparation for 2016??
Happy New Year
My top guesses in order:
2. She is deliberately faking illness to avoid testifying.
3. Puppetmasters are telling her to fake illness to avoid testifying.
4. Puppetmasters are making her ill and she is unable to fight them.
5. Real or fake illness because she has been publicly humiliated and can’t face it any more. (This may be less likely than #6 or #7, since she has never had the decency to be ashamed of herself before.)
6. Genuine illness as reported.
7. Some other illness that is more embarrassing.
I could probably come up with a few more options, but these are the top on my list.
>>> LOL ... that was the first thing that came to mind when I heard she hadn't been seen in 3 weeks.
Following a facelift the sutures are generally removed after one week, and healing of the incisions is usually visibly complete in 2-3 weeks. Healing time may be longer if more extensive work was done.