You ought to remember Tracy Morgan...he went on a tirade about how he would murder his own son if the boy turned out to be a homosexual.
His Hollywood friends forced him to apologize, and all was forgiven.
Whenever a normal person (conservative, Republican) has a genuine slip of the tongue, he is ripped to shreds - there is no forgiveness.
But a liberal icon makes a sick TV show that cheapens sex, tears down marriage, and drags a teenage boy character into the filth, and he can do no wrong.
Dirty Little Secret:
Straights CANNOT use homophobic slurs against the colon cowboys, but pole-smokers and rug munchers CAN use them at other pickle chuggers with impunity.
...I spent alot of time around the bologna pony riders in the restaurant industry and saw it first hand...
It’s amazing how 2% of the population can have the other 98% wrapped around their little pinkies...
They were also able to get the US government to spend billions of dollars to try and cure AIDS so that they could continue to have anal sex without consequence.
Is maggot the new pc friendly word for faggot now?
Of course if a Tea Partier had said that ...
Double standard much?
Charlie Sheen has a lisp? So he’s gay?
Besides, who was the sadist that put the "s" in "lisp"?