1. He has three purple hearts.
2. He has three purple hearts.
3. He has three purple hearts.
4. He has three purple hearts.
None of which was for a "combat related injury".
All of which were written up by J. Kerry.
1. He was a pissant.
2. He is still a pissant.
3. He will forever be a pissant.
All you need to know...
Re Kerry’s 3 Purple Hearts
1. Self-inflicted wound from throwing a grenade in a sack or barrel of rice, and not moving away far enough from the explosion. Wounded in ass by rice, not Susan.
2. While firing at some VC with an M 79 grenade launcher, he hit something close to him, either part of his PC boat or something near the shore. It ricocheted a flechette into his arm, at the surface. Unintentional self-inflicted wound during combat. Don’t blame him on firing short, but not worthy of a PH.
3. Claimed serious injuries on the Bay Hap River when his PC boat hit an underwater obstruction (NOT A MINE, no explosion, no smoke, no fire, no hole in the hull unlike the other craft which broke in two due to a hugh mine explosion). Fell into cabin framework due to hitting the object. No enemy fire (5,000 meters up and back of small and heavy arms fire - he claimed).
Conclusion, though Kerry did serve bravely in many instances, he also killed innocent civilians on a junk and covered it up, falsified or puffed up his actions while leaving supporting craft/sailors out of the picture, and possibly tampered with his records.
As we wrote in 2004, he is “UNFIT FOR COMMAND”.