But analysis and commentary I can do. Its how I provide for my family, and since it puts food on my kids table regularly somebody must think Im pretty decent at it. Yet this time I swung and missed.
Deace admits he was wrong this one time? Gee, thanks, Steve. I'll forget all about the other times you helped screw things up. Now get lost... and take Newt with you while you're at it.
That shows just how putrid the republican bench was in this past election.
Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - who was on said bench in 2012 should even be allowed anywhere near it in 2016. I extend the same warning with regard to the con/neocon/paleocon punditry who made the modern CIA look like absolute clairvoyants by comparison.
(Keep Dick Morris... but do the exact opposite of what he recommends. Works great.)
posted on 01/05/2013 7:17:21 AM PST
Don’t leave Karl Rove out!!! He was every bit as accurate as Dick Morris!!
posted on 01/05/2013 8:18:26 AM PST
Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - who was on said bench in 2012 should even be allowed anywhere near it in 2016.
Are you kidding? It was the best the party had to offer:
- He who couldn't get his wife's permission, so he dropped out,
- She actually was kind of flakey,
- He who forget -- during the debate -- one of the departments he was going to eliminate,
- He who had some questionable female relationships and was a talkshow host,
- He who was force to resign as House speaker and had to pay a massive ethics fine,
- He would lost his senate seat,
- He who lost to the last guy to faced Obama and lost.
Oh yeah, the GOP primaries were filled with quality in 2012. And most of them will initially vie for a return in 2016. Bet on it.
posted on 01/05/2013 8:52:58 AM PST
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson