|This thread has been locked, it will not receive new replies.|
Locked on 01/16/2013 10:21:38 PM PST by Jim Robinson, reason:
Skip to comments.Veterans For Constitutional Restoration (VetsCoR) Is BACK!
Posted on 01/14/2013 9:44:24 PM PST by A Navy Vet
Veterans for Constitutional Restoration (VetsCoR) is back in business. We are looking for Patriots with administrative, public relations, and leadership skills! All are welcomed aboard.
Our mission is simple: We adhere to the Founding Fathers' principles that once built a free world or lose our heritage and everything it stood for. There is no in-between any longer. Want to fight for liberty? We are going to once again give you the tools.
Rodger Hunter Neil E. Wright
A Navy Vet (founder of VetsCor)
As a Navy vet (68-78) on a limited budget, how can I help?
Many of us have some degree of the above skills, but need those who can affect change on a larger degree. We have the big plan, but need individual skills. Your expertise can make a difference.
Contacts on this board:
Neil E. Wright
Just let us know what skill sets or experience you have. Please let us know via Freepmail. We can talk further there or take it off board. Thank you for your offer.
Oh, dear! I clicked on the link and found this:
Where to Find High Class Call Girls
Well we can use everyone.
Wait, I didn’t mean use
I mean they can join us
Oh never mind
VetsCoR is going to start over. The time is now with simple people buying guns from fear of their Federal government. We have ideas to counter such and welcome any you have.
All are welcomed to join us - military, veterans, spouses, and any others who desire a return to Constitutional law.
Just know, that VetsCoR is not an insurrectionist organization. We originally formed as protectors of our Constitution. We are now once again and will make change with your help!
Caught my interest, and I went to your website, apparently it’s been hacked.
Would like to hear your ideas
Yup, looks like it. Great way to start our new VetsCoR effort. Sheesh.
If your getting flack, you must be over the target—take it as a compliment.
Fixed link to http://www.vetscor.com/
Veterans for Constitution Restoration (VetsCoR) is a not-for-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization created by Veterans and others who are concerned about the direction our Nation is taking.
The vision of our Founding Fathers of this great nation was one of free men and women, pursuing life, liberty, and their own vision of happiness, constrained only by their responsibility to do no harm to others.
To this end, the Founders wrote one of the most important documents in the history of mankind! Wisely, it specifically limited the role of centralized government and maximized the power of the individual to control their own destinies - free from the dictates of an elite ruling class. That document is the United States Constitution.
I and others swore to that Oath that unless renounced still holds today. I and many others will stand firm against those who have forsaken that Oath.
Neil and I are thinking the time is now to re-constitute VetsCoR for numerous reasons. Prefer not to elaborate at the moment. We've talking about why it didn't work the first time. It was a great idea, but we both believe it didn't work because of our amateur process. We're thinking bigger picture with bigger people now.
BTW, although being an ass sometimes about your stuff, you have been the same some times. So what? I gave you shit on the anti-Freeper boards and still supported your family.
Sometimes you're right; sometimes you're wrong, and vice versus. Still, we both believe in the best for our Nation, and I will always support you for that. You can tell me to push sand and I'll deal with it; I'll still support you for your consistent position regarding our Constitution. It what we do.
Best to you and family. I am still proud of supporting you and so many others at the March For Justice. The best thing I ever did other than Navy years. I still respect you, you ole shit.
This one is good.
Neil E. Wright
Okay. Here you go:
1. Conservative orgs under one umbrella - yes, I know probably impossible, but worth a try with the right leader;
2. Term Limits. There is NO reason why politicians should be in office for decades. The Founders thought different;
3. Reduced Congressional sessions. The less time in DC, the less harm. Think Texas with every other year legislature;
3. All laws apply to Congress. Newt did something similar back in the 90's.
4. Sunset all legislation except for national defense bills.
5. No "grandfathering" bills;
6. NO Amendments added to legislative bills that have nothing to do with the gist of the bill. None.
7. Extend laws that forbid politicians from being lobbyists for 10 years;
8. Proposed legislation must come under review for Constitutionality within a bi-partisan committee and/or judicial review:
9. All legislation should have 5 days of transparent notification. Yes, I know Bambi said it would be so for 3 days, but it needs a LAW to make it so. If violated, then valid lawsuits could stop it;
10. Judicial verification of States Rights! Any county Sheriff can kick out the Feds, unless a true federal crime.
11. Welfare is subject to true attempt to work again. Obambi reduced that requirement.
12. Guns are respected as legitimate means of self-defense.
13. Imminent Domain is dead;
14. Estate (death) taxes are defunct;
15. Progressive taxes are eliminated. Every one pays a flat percentage of their income.
I could go on. I once had many others, but I'm tired and just deal with these.
However, I'm not too tired to say if I were King for one week, our Nation would be in better shape.