There is NO SUCH THING!!
It’s a made up term to scare the masses into submission.
1. Approximate population of the U.S. is 313 million.
2. Approximate number of firearms in private hands 300+ million and growing by millions each month.
3. Approximate percentage of population with one gun, 50%.
4. Guns added to American homes since 20 January 2009, 67 million+.
5. Approximate number of active duty Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) is 2,23 million and Indian Army is 1,13 million (2.4 million total).
6. New guns purchased by Americans in November 2012 = 2 million; guns purchased in December 2012 = 2.7 million. Americans could have totally reequipped the standing armies of two of the world's largest populations and had 300,000+ new firearms left over.
7. Gun shows continue to be packed, gun shops are sold out of guns and ammo. People are not buying guns in order to turn them over to government thugs.
8. More and more county sheriffs are publicly announcing the will resist any gun grabs by FedGov.
9. More and more states have told the Feds they will arrest, try, convict and imprison any Feds trying to enforce a gun grab in their state.
10. New Yorkers (civilians and cops) are in open defiance of Gov. Cuomo’s and the Donkey Party's recent gun grab. Massive non-compliance.
The lines are being drawn in in the sand. People are choosing sides, they are armed, and they are pissed off. America realizes its system is broken and corrupt and it's about time to start shooting the bastards (and bitches). Are they listening? It doesn't appear so.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Washington Post: What a difference a day and a march make
More proof of media bias and the Liberal media’s goal of influencing America’s public opinion on issues of the day. The Washington Post featured a gallery of 12 photos from the gun control march Saturday with the headline: “Nearly 1000 march in D.C. for Gun Control”
****Assault rifles have become hot ticket items as gun control talks amp up. ****
And to think, forty one years ago you could not give an AR away. No one wanted them (except me).
Everyone asked about it...”Can it kill a deer?” “What good is it?” “Looks like a Mattel toy.” “My .303 will outshoot it!” Even gun magazines of 1976 snorted at the thought of the AR being a serious rifle.
Ten years later they were the hot item along with the first AKs in the country. It seems that Mel Tappan got the ball really rolling on them back with his survival articles in GUNS AND AMMO magazine.
What are some of the best places to get ammunition to stock up on?