Well, we’ve about come full circle here....deep religious conviction, then dispensation (for those of means), then Inquisition (for those who don’t conform), birth-control, homosexuality, priest molestations, lawsuits....abortion, guns/no-guns and on and on and on (Hey, Billy Joel! There’s a song in here for you!)....
Makes you long for the days when all you had to remember was fish on Fridays.........
But I suppose it's a lot more fun to paint the Church as a hypocrite.
This is nothing “new”.
The Catholic “Church” has been giving 10’s of millions of dollars to fund Saul Alinsky groups since Vatican II. It is documented by the Notre Dame graduate below-—who documents the corruption of the Catholic Church. They gave 8 million dollars to ACORN and even worse organizations which fund abortions and homosexual “Rights” just as recently as 2008.
They have been facilitating the Toxic homosexual Culture-—to “Kill God” as Marx and Darwin planned a century earlier. There is nothing “Catholic” about some bishops and priests.
Marxists (Freemasons) have been infiltrating the Catholic Church for eons-—and we need to kick them out......like Pope Pius X warned in 1907 encyclical, Pascendi. Catholics need to get active in their parishes and expose the evil.
Incredible that this is still an issue. To deny that a fetus is a person is incredibly stupid and mean and a filthy lie. Fetus is nothing more than a definition of a stage of development of, in this case, a human being. And all these lawyers, politicians, and monsters in our White House all know this.
To think that this is still an issue is just plain stupid. Semantics . . . semantics . . . that’s all this is . . . and the result is that we deliberately, ruthlessly, murder 3,300 human Americans EVERY DAY in our country.
* Same-sex marriage is not homosexual marriage
* They’re not homosexuals . . . they’re GAY
* Faith based has taken the place of the word religious
* Revenue takes the place of taxes
* Pro-choice now describes the educated and trendy among us.
* The term pro-life is a term for ignorant hillbillies.
* Abortion is birth-control (although the timing of this phrase it a bit off, since she’s already conceived)
* We can’t say GOD . . . instead we have to say intelligent design
* Affirmative action is deliberate, conscious discrimination against Caucasian citizens. There’s nothing affirmative about it. It’s taking the rights away from people who never owned slaves to give those right to people who’ve never been slaves.
* The pro-abortion ladies demand it’s “my body,” altho they have trouble explaining how they don’t have two heads, four arms, four legs, etc., while carrying the baby.
* On one end of the hospital, a newly born baby with complications is rushed into emergency treatment to survive . . . on the other end of the same hospital, a newly born baby who was “accidentally” delivered during a “botched” abortion is put in a pan on a shelf or into a medical waste bin and allowed to cry itself to death.
Semantics . . . so much so that it gets disgusting when you consider the result is that over 3,300 American babies are slaughtered each and every day. God help us.
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you ... - Bible . . . just think . . . God did not know a person, but He knew only a fetus. My God! What is happening to our country? 40 years of this madness!